Decisions - Piece of Jewelry or Micro Bag?

Ring or Bag?

• Cartier Juste un Clou Ring

Votes: 20 87.0%
  • Chanel Mini Vanity with Chain

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Neither - Other Choice

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

maris.crane

oh hai mark
May 18, 2017
Hello all!

I'm posting this in handbags rather than in the Cartier sub-forums or Chanel.

I'm looking to reward myself after losing a year to COVID, and to celebrate my birthday that passed a week ago. I'm really looking to get myself something nice before we probably go back into the inevitable lockdown after the weekend, and I am debating.

I'm debating between buying a Cartier JUC ring (likely in Yellow Gold); OR a Chanel Mini Vanity on Chain. I'm absolutely split - I actually would use the Chanel as a micro bag (I've downsized to one of those Jacquemus Mini Chiquito's or a Strathberry Micro Allegro for patio season last year; so long as I can get cards, fold a mask, get a lipstick and some Wet Ones to Go I'm happy) and obviously, Chanel will increase again at some point.

HOWEVER. I do have too many bags (I know this) and I've never really bought myself a nice, substantial piece of jewelry - just costume or sterling silver. But I also know the Chanel may take some time, but I know the price of that could go up. And if it happens to be in store, I have gift cards :biggrin:

HALP.

Hello all!

I'm posting this in handbags rather than in the Cartier sub-forums or Chanel.

I'm looking to reward myself after losing a year to COVID, and to celebrate my birthday that passed a week ago. I'm really looking to get myself something nice before we probably go back into the inevitable lockdown after the weekend, and I am debating.

I'm debating between buying a Cartier JUC ring (likely in Yellow Gold); OR a Chanel Mini Vanity on Chain. I'm absolutely split - I actually would use the Chanel as a micro bag (I've downsized to one of those Jacquemus Mini Chiquito's or a Strathberry Micro Allegro for patio season last year; so long as I can get cards, fold a mask, get a lipstick and some Wet Ones to Go I'm happy) and obviously, Chanel will increase again at some point.

HOWEVER. I do have too many bags (I know this) and I've never really bought myself a nice, substantial piece of jewelry - just costume or sterling silver. But I also know the Chanel may take some time, but I know the price of that could go up. And if it happens to be in store, I have gift cards :biggrin:

HALP.
Get the ring and you’ll thank yourself later for it! Happy Late Birthday!

Reactions: maris.crane