Deauville Mini or Alma BB?

My Alma BB is about 7 years old, epi fuchsia. It still looks like new. I just bought the Mini D. While they hold about the same amount it not practical to fill the Alma. It you do you will be rearranging items whenever you put items back in because of the domed shape. If I just put what fits on the bottom with no layering it's a very usable bag. My friend has the DE version and the other con is that the strap will randomly unclip and the bag will fall on the floor. This happens to both our bags. But they are beautifully made and classic. The Mini D is pricey. What was LV thinking? But it's so adorable and holds so much for a mini bag, I Had to have it.

I just got the Deauville mini after obsessing over it for months. It’s so cute! Agree that it’s priced a bit on the high side given it’s a tiny bag but it’s super functional and lightweight. I’ve been wearing it nonstop since getting it last month. It’s definitely a more casual bag compared to the alma bb but that was the look I was going for

Reactions: LVCoffeeAddict
I have the Deauville Mini in Monogram and love it so much that I’ve ordered the same bag in Damier Azur! I also have the Alma BB in Monogram and Black Empreinte and have just order Damier Ebene! So I’m a big fan of both bags! If I absolutely had to choose just one, based on the three bags I have in my possession right now, I’d go for the Deauville. It’s more casual and I love the camera bag shape and the luggage tag detail. The fact the leather is pre-treated is a big plus for me too....