Death of a Fake

your daughter is a sweet heart, it must be a good feeling knowing that she is truyly a caring person. im glad you let her have the choice of gettng a new real bag! love how you "murderded" it too!

It was still in the inside trash can, so here ya go!

P1000083.jpg

P1000082.jpg

LOL! That's so funny! But I'm sorry you all got scammed... :cursing:

Thanks everyone for your kind words - and glad you got a giggle too. It's nice to have a place where people understand why you would feel this way and do that to a fake! LOL Not everyone gets it, but I knew the people here would appreciate my assault on the fake. :graucho:

What a great way to put a stop to that fake!!!

I was walking through the mall the other day and noticed what I thought were some Coach fakes on a kiosk (sp?) but once I got closer I noticed they were G's instead of C's. I just don't see how anyone would want to carry that. I'd rather just save up for the bag I want. I mean my "collection" is small..only a signature stripe tote, a signature pouch, optic wristlet, and signature mini skinny but I'm proud of them and love them! :smile:

What a great way to put a stop to that fake!!!

I was walking through the mall the other day and noticed what I thought were some Coach fakes on a kiosk (sp?) but once I got closer I noticed they were G's instead of C's. I just don't see how anyone would want to carry that. I'd rather just save up for the bag I want. I mean my "collection" is small..only a signature stripe tote, a signature pouch, optic wristlet, and signature mini skinny but I'm proud of them and love them! :smile:

I've seen those fakes at flea markets and such (the G's - which stands for gosh-awful).:wtf:

If a person likes the style of a designer that is out of their reach ($$$), they should get a replica (ex. the XOXO brand of handbags) before spending their money on a fake.