Dawn's small but well-loved collection

Miss_Dawn

Mar 11, 2017
Oh my, the flowers are gorgeous and the diaper changing pad is very cute!
I'm glad you and your mini Dawn and Mr. Dawn are doing well! So glad to see you pop in!!!:smile::flowers:
Thank you so much @Sunshine mama ! Sorry I’m popping in so infrequently- I hope you and your family are all well!

Happy New Year Miss Dawn :smile: — great to get your update and hear Baby Dawn is doing well and keeping you real busy. Great looking diaper bag you got there (so much more stylish than the ones we had available in the old days :lol:). This may be the most gorgeous bouquet Mr Dawn has given you yet — wowsa, those pretty colors, Mr Dawn continues to impress me time after time :smile:. Enjoy the rest of your maternity leave — these precious baby days go by so quickly. Take care dear Miss Dawn :smile:
Thank you my dear friend, @Iamminda I really have been enjoying my leave. I’ll return to work in a month, so just making the most of it!

You have a BABY??!!!? Congrats!!!! (Sorry, been away too over lockdown!)
Thank you!!

Miss_Dawn

Mar 11, 2017
:biggrin:I have a bag update!!

My spending on designer treats & travel has slowed right down! Everything at the moment is baby purchases, and baby research (childcare, schools, toys, so much research!) ;) Infact, I lie, I do have a recent designer treat but it’s baby dresses - picture below:biggrin:

Today the lockdown in the U.K. has partially lifted, with shops opening, and Mr Dawn went to buy me a bag :biggrin: I’ve wanted a Dior Diorama for many years, but then I bought a Chanel Boy instead when I was deciding between them. And then it was discontinued :sad: I found out from a SA in lockdown that they have the medium Diorama in Amaranth on sale at around 40% off, which was the colour I’d been lusting for!

So she’s miiiiinnne :heart: Welcome home, Amaranth, my pretty bag :heart:

I hope you are all well, my friends xx

25E40D35-DA76-409A-A116-3D4AE5159BCA.jpeg 455EED69-03CB-4231-B36A-F8D577DCEF4A.jpeg

Iamminda

May 18, 2014
Republic of OneRepublic
Hi Miss Dawn. So good to get your update — glad to hear you are enjoying your time off with baby Dawn and Mr Dawn. Enjoy this precious time — it goes by so quickly.

The little pink dress and jacket are adorable — isn’t it so fun to buy baby girl clothes? Seeing that little pink jacket brought back a sweet memory — my DD had a light pink quilted jacket very similar to that one when she was little except it wasn’t the same brand.

Your new Diorama is gorgeous — how lucky you found this beauty at this point. Love this color. Hurrah for Mr Dawn — he did great again :smile:. I don’t usually carry small bags but I have always been drawn to the Diorama, specifically, in metallic silver :lol:. Enjoy!

Take care till next time :smile:. :heart:

Miss_Dawn

Mar 11, 2017
Hi Miss Dawn. So good to get your update — glad to hear you are enjoying your time off with baby Dawn and Mr Dawn. Enjoy this precious time — it goes by so quickly.

The little pink dress and jacket are adorable — isn’t it so fun to buy baby girl clothes? Seeing that little pink jacket brought back a sweet memory — my DD had a light pink quilted jacket very similar to that one when she was little except it wasn’t the same brand.

Your new Diorama is gorgeous — how lucky you found this beauty at this point. Love this color. Hurrah for Mr Dawn — he did great again :smile:. I don’t usually carry small bags but I have always been drawn to the Diorama, specifically, in metallic silver :lol:. Enjoy!

Take care till next time :smile:. :heart:
The metallic Diorama is amazing! If you see it anywhere, dear Iam, you should definitely get it! Yes, baby girl clothes are the cutest. I love this little padded jacket, I’m glad your DD had a similar one; it’s the kind of thing you remember when they’re all grown up :biggrin: xx

Miss_Dawn

Mar 11, 2017
Yayyyyyyy!!!

I’ve been stalking a rose ballerine card case for ages and it’s never available online! The By The Pool LV collection had a perfect one which was always sold out! Mr Dawn took matters into his hands, called every store in London and found the last one which has just arrived home.

Happy!:biggrin: 2B67EAB6-6D4E-4EEF-A109-88BA080B4852.jpeg

Iamminda

May 18, 2014
Republic of OneRepublic
Yayyyyyyy!!!

I’ve been stalking a rose ballerine card case for ages and it’s never available online! The By The Pool LV collection had a perfect one which was always sold out! Mr Dawn took matters into his hands, called every store in London and found the last one which has just arrived home.

Happy!:biggrin: View attachment 5074123
Hi Miss Dawn :smile:. Congrats on your new LV pieces! Mr Dawn did his magic again and found you yet another coveted piece. I absolutely love the new BTP collection especially the pink empriente pieces (kicking myself for not getting anything the first night it was launched online, everything was available then but I was trying to be good and not buy anything and also had a lot going on). This cardholder is probably the prettiest one LV ever made (being a pink girl myself :lol:). Enjoy the last weeks of your maternity leave :smile:

tealocean

Jan 24, 2018
Miss Dawn! I enjoyed your pictures of pink clothes for Baby Dawn, gorgeous amaranth Diorama, and sweet new LV accessories! I love the pinks on your card case. Mr. Dawn was your hero tracking down your LV goodies. :heart:

I hope the transition back to work is a happy one! It sounds like it will be.

Sunshine mama

Jun 1, 2014
Hi Miss D. It was good to hear from you again!
Your baby clothes are so cute! Your little darling will surely look like a stylish mini Miss Dawn for sure!!
And congrats on getting the cute items you were hoping for!