Dawn's small but well-loved collection

Oh my, the flowers are gorgeous and the diaper changing pad is very cute!
I'm glad you and your mini Dawn and Mr. Dawn are doing well! So glad to see you pop in!!!:smile::flowers:

Thank you so much @Sunshine mama ! Sorry I’m popping in so infrequently- I hope you and your family are all well!

Happy New Year Miss Dawn :smile: — great to get your update and hear Baby Dawn is doing well and keeping you real busy. Great looking diaper bag you got there (so much more stylish than the ones we had available in the old days :lol:). This may be the most gorgeous bouquet Mr Dawn has given you yet — wowsa, those pretty colors, Mr Dawn continues to impress me time after time :smile:. Enjoy the rest of your maternity leave — these precious baby days go by so quickly. Take care dear Miss Dawn :smile:

Thank you my dear friend, @Iamminda I really have been enjoying my leave. I’ll return to work in a month, so just making the most of it!

You have a BABY??!!!? Congrats!!!! (Sorry, been away too over lockdown!)

Thank you!!

:biggrin:I have a bag update!!

My spending on designer treats & travel has slowed right down! Everything at the moment is baby purchases, and baby research (childcare, schools, toys, so much research!) ;) Infact, I lie, I do have a recent designer treat but it’s baby dresses - picture below:biggrin:

Today the lockdown in the U.K. has partially lifted, with shops opening, and Mr Dawn went to buy me a bag :biggrin: I’ve wanted a Dior Diorama for many years, but then I bought a Chanel Boy instead when I was deciding between them. And then it was discontinued :sad: I found out from a SA in lockdown that they have the medium Diorama in Amaranth on sale at around 40% off, which was the colour I’d been lusting for!

So she’s miiiiinnne :heart: Welcome home, Amaranth, my pretty bag :heart:

I hope you are all well, my friends xx

25E40D35-DA76-409A-A116-3D4AE5159BCA.jpeg455EED69-03CB-4231-B36A-F8D577DCEF4A.jpeg

Hi Miss Dawn. So good to get your update — glad to hear you are enjoying your time off with baby Dawn and Mr Dawn. Enjoy this precious time — it goes by so quickly.

The little pink dress and jacket are adorable — isn’t it so fun to buy baby girl clothes? Seeing that little pink jacket brought back a sweet memory — my DD had a light pink quilted jacket very similar to that one when she was little except it wasn’t the same brand.

Your new Diorama is gorgeous — how lucky you found this beauty at this point. Love this color. Hurrah for Mr Dawn — he did great again :smile:. I don’t usually carry small bags but I have always been drawn to the Diorama, specifically, in metallic silver :lol:. Enjoy!

Take care till next time :smile:. :heart:

Hi Miss Dawn. So good to get your update — glad to hear you are enjoying your time off with baby Dawn and Mr Dawn. Enjoy this precious time — it goes by so quickly.

The little pink dress and jacket are adorable — isn’t it so fun to buy baby girl clothes? Seeing that little pink jacket brought back a sweet memory — my DD had a light pink quilted jacket very similar to that one when she was little except it wasn’t the same brand.

Your new Diorama is gorgeous — how lucky you found this beauty at this point. Love this color. Hurrah for Mr Dawn — he did great again :smile:. I don’t usually carry small bags but I have always been drawn to the Diorama, specifically, in metallic silver :lol:. Enjoy!

Take care till next time :smile:. :heart:

The metallic Diorama is amazing! If you see it anywhere, dear Iam, you should definitely get it! Yes, baby girl clothes are the cutest. I love this little padded jacket, I’m glad your DD had a similar one; it’s the kind of thing you remember when they’re all grown up :biggrin: xx

Yayyyyyyy!!!

I’ve been stalking a rose ballerine card case for ages and it’s never available online! The By The Pool LV collection had a perfect one which was always sold out! Mr Dawn took matters into his hands, called every store in London and found the last one which has just arrived home.

Happy!:biggrin:View attachment 5074123

Hi Miss Dawn :smile:. Congrats on your new LV pieces! Mr Dawn did his magic again and found you yet another coveted piece. I absolutely love the new BTP collection especially the pink empriente pieces (kicking myself for not getting anything the first night it was launched online, everything was available then but I was trying to be good and not buy anything and also had a lot going on). This cardholder is probably the prettiest one LV ever made (being a pink girl myself :lol:). Enjoy the last weeks of your maternity leave :smile:

Hello Miss Dawn! So glad to hear your updates and SEE your updates beautiful pieces that lucky little baby Dawn will get to enjoy as her own one day

I want to be you when I grow up! Lol. Enjoy your beautiful new pieces and time with Mr. and baby!

Reactions: Miss_Dawn
It’s so nice to hear from my TPF friends! Life feels so different since the lockdown, baby, leave from work, that it’s a lovely throwback!:biggrin:

Hi Miss Dawn :smile:. Congrats on your new LV pieces! Mr Dawn did his magic again and found you yet another coveted piece. I absolutely love the new BTP collection especially the pink empriente pieces (kicking myself for not getting anything the first night it was launched online, everything was available then but I was trying to be good and not buy anything and also had a lot going on). This cardholder is probably the prettiest one LV ever made (being a pink girl myself :lol:). Enjoy the last weeks of your maternity leave :smile:

Dear Iam, my fellow pink lover:smile: You should absolutely have got the
SLGs when they launched, for your lovely SLG collection! Don’t worry, they’ll have more pinks next year. They seem to do these pastel collections every few seasons nowadays! Saying that, I do love this cardholder!!!
I’ve told Mr Dawn I want a RB ZCP if he can ever do his magic and find me one! It’s always sold out!

Miss Dawn! I enjoyed your pictures of pink clothes for Baby Dawn, gorgeous amaranth Diorama, and sweet new LV accessories! I love the pinks on your card case. Mr. Dawn was your hero tracking down your LV goodies. :heart:

I hope the transition back to work is a happy one! It sounds like it will be.

So good to hear from you, my friend! Glad you enjoyed the pictures.

Yes, I’m really looking forward to getting back to work. My CEO texted me to joke that they will hiccup with sobs of relief when I get back :lol:

I had been dreading my maternity leave period would make me feel really undervalued and “out of sight, out of mind”. But actually, I had my annual appraisal meeting a couple of weeks ago, and it went well, so that was reassuring :smile:

Hi Miss D. It was good to hear from you again!
Your baby clothes are so cute! Your little darling will surely look like a stylish mini Miss Dawn for sure!!
And congrats on getting the cute items you were hoping for!

Thank you @Sunshine mama ! Little girl clothes are the best ;) So.much.pink!!!

Hello Miss Dawn! So glad to hear your updates and SEE your updates beautiful pieces that lucky little baby Dawn will get to enjoy as her own one day

I want to be you when I grow up! Lol. Enjoy your beautiful new pieces and time with Mr. and baby!
Thank you! It’s so funny, I already think of things in those terms... this will be Baby Dawn’s, and this will be Baby Dawn’s... :lol::facepalm:

We’ve been so busy with a flurry of home reorganisation and spring cleaning. As part of this, I reorganised my bag cupboard :smile: I donated a few high street bags (a Lacoste, a Michael Kors, a Kate Spade) to make some room, and I set everything up much more accessibly based on what I reach for :smile: I also set up a new SLG drawer to make those more accessible :smile:

C3782C74-AC07-49AD-9FED-0943F49BA9CF.jpeg

B70CED30-DFB4-4E2B-93CD-F44D8C38EEAA.jpeg

We’ve been so busy with a flurry of home reorganisation and spring cleaning. As part of this, I reorganised my bag cupboard :smile: I donated a few high street bags (a Lacoste, a Michael Kors, a Kate Spade) to make some room, and I set everything up much more accessibly based on what I reach for :smile: I also set up a new SLG drawer to make those more accessible :smile:

View attachment 5077686

View attachment 5077687

Love your organization Miss Dawn :smile:. I need to get myself an SLG drawer with those bins (mine are stored loosely in their dust bags in several LV shopping bags).

Also congrats on getting a great appraisal — out of sight certainly doesn’t mean out of mind in the case of your talent and contributions:smile:. Keep up the good work :smile:

Life and 1 new bag plus lots of other shopping update!!

I hope all my friends are well :hugs::hugs:

Gosh what an insanely busy time! I’ve been back at work part-time for 6 months and full-time for 4 months now. I’ve been sort-of promoted to run another practice in the firm along with my existing area. Plus I’ve gone back to university to do a part-time masters! I thought I’d never actually leave to do a PhD, but I love my work and I love studying so doing another qualification made sense. I’m just about making it with work, with a lot of support from Mr Dawn, and an excellent nanny who adores baby Dawn.

Baby Dawn is a delight. She’s cheerful and sweet and bright as a button. She has a much more active social life than her poor mama - going to baby gym, baby playgroup and baby singing 3 times a week with her nanny! And Mr Dawn and I are working flexibly, so I work from home 3 days a week, and he works from home 2 days a week such that one of us is always home while nanny is looking after baby. So we’re making it work!

I bought lots of lovely things for my return to work and return to university! Lots of gadgets like:
- a new iPad Pro,
- Apple magic pencil (love it),
- Larq water bottle (I’ve been coveting since I saw it in Selfridges two years ago; and I bought in Himalayan pink, of course!)
- Prada ballet shoes (you know me and my uniform of ballerina flats!)
- new MacBook Pro that runs windows operating system (yes I’m quirky. And yes, I love mr Dawn for making my tech work the way I want!)
- Montblanc Starwalker pen and Sartorial pen case in indigo blue (love them both!)
- Plus a boring but beautiful Prada crossbody bag which seemed just right to me for going back to uni alongside full time work!

I’m clearly insane for taking on so many things. Especially right now when baby is sick, work is busy and I’m worrying about upcoming exams!

Earlier in the month, I was speaking at a huge industry conference so I missed uni and am now scrambling to catch up before these exams next month! But I feel great about 3 things at work:
- the aforementioned huge industry conference which went really well; I was the only woman on a panel that I chaired, and I was told by so many women how important and inspirational that was
- I won an industry award for being a global leader in the field (the only woman in the list- which is shocking, but also a privilege I suppose) as soon as I got back to work. That gave me a lot of kudos at work
- My CEO is now completely explicit and clear that she’s training me to grow into her role. We’re arguing a lot about the strategy for the practice I’m setting up, but it helps to know that she’s committed to my long term growth while she’s quarrelling with me about not getting all the incentives and structures right in the new practice area! Every day is a school day (in my case both literally and metaphorically!)

Anyways, here are a few pictures of my new Prada bag and other pretty things that I can find on my camera reel (not that I have any time to take pretty pictures anymore!! :blush::sad::smartass::facepalm:)

Dawn xx

(I have thrown in a few pictures of my garden for good measure!)83CDB482-05E1-4E9D-8083-F83B400B7B3B.jpgE01C6595-E391-4624-83B6-E78AEB79DA8C.jpegEADD6B46-FB42-4DA7-B574-DD11A823C3F4.jpegE8F60A2D-9205-42E8-B255-93D286469BB3.jpeg6FC5A85F-E836-4616-86E8-7353E9B1406F.jpeg7E71A071-C5AB-4137-9098-0ACAD0DBD598.jpeg

So good to get your update Miss Dawn :smile: — it’s been way too long since we last heard from you. Yes, your life sounds insanely busy :lol: but at the same time, incredibly exciting and fulfilling. Happy to hear that baby Dawn is growing up fast and doing wonderfully well. Good job on your promotion and success at work — you deserve every bit of it :smile:. Your new Prada bag looks like the perfect bag for your busy life right now. Thanks for giving us an update and for the pictures of your goodies :smile:.

Reactions: Miss_Dawn