David Yurman Outlet

There's a newly opened DY outlet in Wrentham in MA. I took a quick glance around, didn't do any pricing. They didn't seem to have any of the classic pieces, so I wasn't really interested.

I was in Wrentham and found a few interesting bracelets but its not as nice as the one in Vegas. I dont know if this helps anyone but found this if it you need the locations, has maps.. David Yurman Outlet

I was in Wrentham and found a few interesting bracelets but its not as nice as the one in Vegas. I dont know if this helps anyone but found this if it you need the locations, has maps.. David Yurman Outlet

I find that Wrentham is hit or miss. Since I wrote that original post, I've gotten several pieces at that outlet. :graucho: The best deals are when there's another discount added fora specific event - there was a 'pink event' at the center that included an additional 25% off. Yowza! It was great! I got a ring AND a bracelet.

Plus, I just love the way that Yurman insists on cleaning your Yurman pieces when you wear them in! :heart:

I find that Wrentham is hit or miss. Since I wrote that original post, I've gotten several pieces at that outlet. :graucho: The best deals are when there's another discount added fora specific event - there was a 'pink event' at the center that included an additional 25% off. Yowza! It was great! I got a ring AND a bracelet.

Plus, I just love the way that Yurman insists on cleaning your Yurman pieces when you wear them in! :heart:

Now I am itching for another trip.. lol .

Sorry for revivng an old thread, but i thought i should recycle it rather than start anew!
I will be back on the east coast for a couple of weeks, and my lovely boyfriend and i will be making the trip to Woodbury Commons outlet ( i have only ever been once, and he has never been). I am definitely going to the David Yurman outlet, and i was wondering if anyone could offer their thoughts on that particular outlet? Thanks!

Sorry for revivng an old thread, but i thought i should recycle it rather than start anew!
I will be back on the east coast for a couple of weeks, and my lovely boyfriend and i will be making the trip to Woodbury Commons outlet ( i have only ever been once, and he has never been). I am definitely going to the David Yurman outlet, and i was wondering if anyone could offer their thoughts on that particular outlet? Thanks!

Did you find anything good at Woodbury?

I was at the DY outlet in Vegas this past weekend, and saw a Petite Albion ring (with citrine i think?) in sterling silver for $440 (discounted from $660 I believe), and a Petite Cerise with Pearl in Yellow Gold for $1,500 (discounted from 2,500).

Yeah and according to the webiste for outlet mall. You can DY up to 40% off. I'm heading that way in couple of weeks just wondering if it's worth the drive to the outlet.
Hi, I'm also a fan of DY jewelry. However, I recently learned that the advertised discount in the outlet is not necessarily accurate, and I'm investigating if this was an isolated instance of false advertising of if it happened to anybody else. Would you mind sharing with me what items you purchased and how much you paid for them?

Update is here! Finally made the visit and here we go...

1)No Returns
2)No Exchanges
3)All Sales Final

Merchandise is 30-40% off retail. Almost half of the store is gold and the other half siver pieces. They have a wide variety of necklaces, bracelets, rings, and earrings. All different colored stones and of course things with diamonds. There are many large bold pieces.

The chains that are in the store are not discounted if I heard correctly. You know the newer chunky silver chains.

I was told some merchandise is there because they have a large inventory of it and they need to liquidate, some are pieces that have not sold well at the stores, some they send just to send and there is no reason for the pieces going there.

There is also a small section of really adorable baby jewelry...especially extra tiny baby cable bracelets with the colored ends...both in gold and silver choices.

They have watches as well.

All in all...you can't go there with a specific piece in mind, but hey it just might be there. Or, you may find something else you love.

That's the report!
Hi, I'm also a fan of DY jewelry. However, I recently learned that the advertised discount in the outlet is not necessarily accurate, and I'm investigating if this was an isolated instance of false advertising of if it happened to anybody else. Would you mind sharing with me what items you purchased and how much you paid for them?

Yes...there is a Yurman outlet in Carlsbad, California at the Chelsea Premium outlets. I went there last week and bought a Bamboo ring and a necklace. Got 30% plus another 20% off retail. They also had a case that was 50% off plus another 20%. REALLY nice stuff and a nice selection. The girl said they will be there until mid February. Can't wait to see the after Christmas sale! :biggrin:

Yeah and according to the webiste for outlet mall. You can DY up to 40% off. I'm heading that way in couple of weeks just wondering if it's worth the drive to the outlet.

Yes...there is a Yurman outlet in Carlsbad, California at the Chelsea Premium outlets. I went there last week and bought a Bamboo ring and a necklace. Got 30% plus another 20% off retail. They also had a case that was 50% off plus another 20%. REALLY nice stuff and a nice selection. The girl said they will be there until mid February. Can't wait to see the after Christmas sale! :biggrin: