DAVID YURMAN lovers, show your stacks!

That will look great! Do you know which color metal you want to get yet?
More than likely I will get gold. I just don't know how it will look paired with my tennis bracelet and wedding set (engaged right now but we are getting married in September).
I am also debating getting a thinner love to wear with my stack. If I get the original love I will more than likely wear it on it's own (right wrist).

More than likely I will get gold. I just don't know how it will look paired with my tennis bracelet and wedding set (engaged right now but we are getting married in September).
I am also debating getting a thinner love to wear with my stack. If I get the original love I will more than likely wear it on it's own (right wrist).

Gotcha! I agree that thinner would fit into your stack nicer, and the regular would be better on its own! Especially since your DY cuffs are the 2mm (maybe 3mm? Not sure the exact width)

I have the 5mm Renaissance cuff that I stack with my regular love (5 mm) and it gives it a more consistent look.

And I love the tennis bracelet! Where did you get it from? I've been considering one

Gotcha! I agree that thinner would fit into your stack nicer, and the regular would be better on its own! Especially since your DY cuffs are the 2mm (maybe 3mm? Not sure the exact width)

I have the 5mm Renaissance cuff that I stack with my regular love (5 mm) and it gives it a more consistent look.

And I love the tennis bracelet! Where did you get it from? I've been considering one
Blue Nile! I purchased it during their Black Friday sale. The diamonds are so lively (F color and vs clarity). I think the spira is 4 mm thick. It's just a tad thinner than my classic cable bracelet

Reactions: SilverBen