David Yurman Deals???

Ah you're right- I just looked up the premium outlets in north LV. I will have to go there next time I'm in Vegas! :graucho:

I always get a DY piece at this location when I visit every year - prices are usually 30 to 50 percent off for discountinued pieces. The Saw Grass Mills location in Florida has great selection as well - lots of spiritual bead bracelets, pendants etc. and I bought a citrine cigar ring for 50% off - reg. $1100 got it for $550.

Definately worth a trip next time you are in Vegas...;)

I always get a DY piece at this location when I visit every year - prices are usually 30 to 50 percent off for discountinued pieces. The Saw Grass Mills location in Florida has great selection as well - lots of spiritual bead bracelets, pendants etc. and I bought a citrine cigar ring for 50% off - reg. $1100 got it for $550.

Definately worth a trip next time you are in Vegas...;)

For sure! I haven't been since my bachelorette weekend so I'm definitely overdue for a trip. :graucho: Do you know what pieces they usually have there? I'm mostly obsessed with the cable collection.

They do carry cable pieces there as well but they are not at reduced prices, same as the other DY stores. The outlet stores only discount discontinued pieces and usually all cable pieces are from their classic collection and therefore are not discounted since they are not discontinued - having said that I have bought a cable bracelet at the outlet - a smoky quartz noblesse at 30% off :P