Date stamp confusion

Milanrio

Jul 28, 2019
hi, first of all sorry if this is in the wrong place? I’m new
I’m looking at a totally mm on yogiscloset, the date stamp says it’s made in France yet there’s a label in the bag that says made in USA??

Hi, thanks for replying. I don’t know much about this but after doing a bit of research the stamp and tag should imply the same place of manufacture ‍♀️ I thought yogiscloset was a reputable company?

E87D07A8-9553-4545-B412-9ABEDC9D2148.png 8BBB221E-7BCB-4D6C-9F96-B5E344800EA1.png

Hi, thanks for replying. I don’t know much about this but after doing a bit of research the stamp and tag should imply the same place of manufacture ‍♀️ I thought yogiscloset was a reputable company?

View attachment 4502485 View attachment 4502484
They are a very reputable company and there is nothing wrong with the description or the bag. The bag was made in the USA since it has the cloth tag. If it was made in France it would say made in France on the outer tab under the Louis Vuitton Paris instead of just Louis Vuitton Paris. The date stamp also means made in the USA...

View attachment 4502485 View attachment 4502484
This page covers off LV date codes pretty well: https://www.yoogiscloset.com/blog/louis-vuitton-date-codes/
Yoogi's is very reputable and authenticate their items.

Just a note that a correctly formatted LV date code isn't by itself proof of authenticity of an item.

Reactions: fabuleux