Date Code & "Made In" Questions

My new palm springs mini has ML0250 date code also made in France. I don't see ML online either so maybe its a new factory? I chatted with LV online and they wouldn't tell me either due to "counterfeit". If ML is a new factory in France it would be nice to know the location/city for a peace of mind. I did recently see a video on youtube of a palm springs mini replica and it also had a ML date code (new zipper model) so this had me worried.

Mine mini Palm Springs just came in today and it also had an ML0270 code, I guess it’s another factory is France. Congrats!

Reactions: ul0vetina
Hello everyone! Newbie here. Has anyone ever seen a date code beginning with the letters FP? It’s on a new OTG bag, made in Italy. Thanks!
I bought my OTG GM yesterday which stamped as made in Italy. It started as FP too. I called to Louis Vuitton they said they never post any serial code on their website so they couldn't explained how to figure out with serial code. But I bought it from Louis Vuitton boutigue in Australia. So i can say it is New code for OTG in Italy.

I just purchased a well loved mono Petit Noe with a date code of AR8902. I had hoped to bring some beauty back to this by having the vachetta redone but am worried that it is now a fake after reading conflicting articles on date codes. This is my first vintage purchase and I’m really hoping I didn’t make a big mistake. Any help would be much appreciated!