Dark dune vs blush

Ladies, I don't seem to be bonding with DD JS xbody. Its been a week and not used her yet! :sad:
Oh dear, that's not good but I don't think our weather isn't helping. I also view this bag as as a bag I would only use occasionally. I would use it in nice weather for a meal out or shopping so there may be time yet for you to bond. It is a timeless bag which can use for a long time!

Ladies, I don't seem to be bonding with DD JS xbody. Its been a week and not used her yet! :sad:

Ahh you know this happens to me quite often. I was thinking earlier that there isn't a bag that I haven't wanted to return or replace, but sometimes bonding with a bag takes a few weeks (like me and raspberry Ava and blush Ava!)

Do you think you just haven't had an opp to use it yet or do you think you won't have a practical use for it?

Oh dear, that's not good but I don't think our weather isn't helping. I also view this bag as as a bag I would only use occasionally. I would use it in nice weather for a meal out or shopping so there may be time yet for you to bond. It is a timeless bag which can use for a long time!

Ha! Yes agree 100% our summer is not helping so far! :rain:

I think you're right MKbaglover, its not an every day size which is maybe why I've not bonded with it yet. Been using Large DK Selma non stop for weeks. I didn't really bond with DK at first so I guess there is hope!

Ahh you know this happens to me quite often. I was thinking earlier that there isn't a bag that I haven't wanted to return or replace, but sometimes bonding with a bag takes a few weeks (like me and raspberry Ava and blush Ava!)

Do you think you just haven't had an opp to use it yet or do you think you won't have a practical use for it?

I love both of your Ava's P! So glad you decided to keep them, they're so chic. I brought this bag as I wanted a "going out" bag which wasn't pink. Im going to keep this little bag as its passed the 28 days for an exchange. I think this will work well as a "going out" bag in the winter months? As MKbaglover said its an ideal bag for shopping or a night out in London.

Argh I can't buy any more small bags! I wish MK would release the Black Medium Selma with silver studs somewhere I can buy it! :search: ive put a caveat on that one with DH, I'm excused from saving for the move if it appears!

I was thinking today how lovely it would be if the Blush Selmas had rosegold hardware like the Cynthia bag. I am such a sucker for rosegold. This would look killer I think with the rosegold studs.

I was thinking today how lovely it would be if the Blush Selmas had rosegold hardware like the Cynthia bag. I am such a sucker for rosegold. This would look killer I think with the rosegold studs.

That would look so beautiful. MK website did have a blush Ava with rose gold hardware but I think only one member got it before they took it off the website. So sad because I would've got that one. I love rose gold.