Damier Parioli

My mom has this bag and I really do like it a lot. It's roomy and is a great shoulder bag with structure. It's different from the speedy. This is a great bag to consider! I ended up with the Damier Chelsea because I wanted a bigger tote for work and travel! Let us know what you decide!

I have one and LOVE that it doesn't zip. The magnetic closure is so handy when I'm with my small kiddos. Great bag, perfect size, handy pocket and cell phone holder inside and great outside pocket for receipts or lists. My favorite tote right now.

*JJ* said:
looking for a roomy everyday bag...
what do you think of the parioli? (just in case i don't like the damier speedy) ;)

found these pics at my poupette:

I like this bag! I was going to check with LV if I could order the Batignolles Horizontal in Damier, which I think would look like this one.

Hey JJ, I noticed the pictures you posted are from lvlady99, so I guess she is honorable LV seller then?? I posted a thread about her on seller's watch, wonder if her LV are authentic.

KK said:
Hey JJ, I noticed the pictures you posted are from lvlady99, so I guess she is honorable LV seller then?? I posted a thread about her on seller's watch, wonder if her LV are authentic.

i'm not sure, i posted these pics because eluxury didn't have any back then. but it looks authentic to me!

Mine just came in and am luvvving it! Has anyone had problems with the straps peeling? I also luv the saleya is the pm or mm better and do you prefer the parioli/ i just luv all the dark brown trim!