Damier Parioli

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. looking for a roomy everyday bag...
    what do you think of the parioli? (just in case i don't like the damier speedy) ;)

found these pics at my poupette:

pari.jpg pari3.jpg
  2. Oh, I think it's fabulous looking! just stunning! I'm tempted to ask how much?

3. i like that! it looks like it can hold lots of stuff! :smile:

4. its 610 euros, which is about $800 i think.
    not that bad.

5. Very nice!

6. That looks really nice, I would love either that or a SO cabas mezzo as a damier tote.

And JJ, have I ever told you how much I envy basically all Europeans for your discounted Vuitton ! You lucky girl ! ;)

7. I really like it!

8. yeah, i appreciate that too :smile:
    on the other hand, i have never seen the inside of a Bergdorf Goodman, sephora or, for that matter, taco bell.
    so you have a lot to be envious about too :smile:

aahhh...the more i look at this bag, the more i love it.

9. Don't worry, you're not missing out on much by never being to a Taco Bell, my brother was sick for days because of bad chicken !! :sick:

10. that's a nice bag! i'm so looking forward to the damier speedy though...esp. after the upset of what s/s 06 line is.

11. paris fashion week is only a few days away. i'm hoping marc jacobs came up with sth. better for f/w 06/07.

12. Love that Damier tote. Very nice!

13. That tote is amazing! Aw, now I have to go see it in person. And I wasn't going to buy any more bags until after my trip.

14. I love the shape. I just wish it zipped.

15. I have a parioli and usually hate bags that do not have a zipper. I guess its just the paranoid side of me that needs everything to be zipped up safe and tight. Surprisingly, I really like the magnatic top closure. In some way its even easier to get in and out of then a zipper yet your stuff still remains inside your purse nice and safe LOL!
    This is a great tote!