Dakota Johnson

At the 23rd Annual Hollywood Film Awards show on November 03, 2019 in Beverly Hills, California.

Tumblr
EIgvK2qXkAEyjK4

EIgvLGvXYAAgdnF

EIgu0G8XUAATAr3

EIhvIozWsAEljYv

EIhv0ZsWsAA-cx8

EIhs0qCXYAA0NQP

Funny I just watched this video randomly on YouTube today. Yes. I loved the house. Suits her very well. Not too big, but private and comfortable. It's so cool she's able to create her own little oasis with the abundant bamboos. The aesthetics is very lived in, modern, vintage, casual,...etc. A little bit of everything. :heart::heart::heart:

Wow, she’s really won me over through the years. I didn’t want to like her, it seemed like she got so many breaks because of her parents, but she does come across as very sweet and funny. I love that her house is clearly lived in and loved, and that she showed parts of the outdoor space that weren’t super nice, or even really “done”.

Reactions: Grande Latte
Wow, she’s really won me over through the years. I didn’t want to like her, it seemed like she got so many breaks because of her parents, but she does come across as very sweet and funny. I love that her house is clearly lived in and loved, and that she showed parts of the outdoor space that weren’t super nice, or even really “done”.

Totally. When I looked at her lawn, I was able to exhale because mine is like that too. It's imperfect all over the place, but charming, little place.

Reactions: lanasyogamama
Laughed at her comments about the wood patio furniture. Beautiful but no one can seat on them LOL

Edit to add: I think she is naturally funny. She did a comedy show that didn't last long but she was supper funny
I think it was called Ben and Kate?? It was on Fox and was pretty funny. She and the little girl who played her daughter were so adorable together and Dakota was very funny and natural. Been a fan of hers ever since.