D1 Milano Watches?

leechiyong

O.G.
Sep 3, 2013
There’s one I’ve been eyeing and decided to go for it when I found it at a discount, I’m totally going for fashion>function (which is ok because watches aren’t my thing), but I want the construction to be decent for it’s not a bargain bin watch. All of the reviews/articles I’ve seen are overly flattering, so curious to see if anyone here has one and their opinions on it.

Just got the watch and wanted to post my initial impressions because there's little out there other than the hype. Very glad I got it at a discount. Feels very much like a watch a tenth the retail price.

The main reason I bought it was because of the bright pink accents contrasted with the black dial. The color is substantially less saturated than pictures and the hands are a different tone than the markers. Definitely would put it in the not worth it bin.

Whilst I've revived this old thread... I've been considering one of their Seiko automatic movement models with black rubber strap for casual/sporty wear. I know I'll get a dress watch in gold in the future and this will tide me over/fill a gap in my wardrobe for now.

I've been back and forth for months and can't decide. Then I found out Audemars Piguet's model looks very similar and I struck it off my list. I wasn't sure if it was a copy or trying to be one, but open work/skeleton styles are across many brands. Recently I'm reconsidering as I do quite like the look of it. It is reasonable for an automatic watch and has a return period too.

Anyone else familiar with this brand?

The watch I'm eying:

Silver Skeleton Rubber 1.jpgSilver Skeleton Rubber 2.jpgWrist 1.jpgWrist 2.jpg