CZ for Gala/Cocktail, Classy or Tacky?

I like the earrings in your second photo in your first post but the dangling ones are nice, too. I don’t think the neckline looks barr at all. A necklace would just distract from the pretty dress. Sometimes less is more. Don’t take your fashion cues from celebrities...most of them have no class.

Have decided to wear the flower stud CZ ones you like and will make a game time decision with the necklace. Lol celebrities! Had fun checking out their outfits in the gossip rags while getting my nails done yesterday. Think most of them are actually wearing statement earrings only these days without necklace in general.

I don't find anything wrong with wearing cz's. However, personally for me, I'd rather wear nothing than wear cz's. I prefer fine jewelry or costume jewelry that doesn't reflect faux diamonds. As for the dilemma, I think you can go both ways and either set of jewelry works with your outfit.

Thanks for your thoughts Jssl1688! I know what you mean, feel a little off about wearing faux diamonds when I am lucky to have a lot of fine pieces already, just more delicate. Have a pair of diamond earrings similar to the flower stud ones on the list for a milestone anniversary gift from hubby, so I’ll just have fun with the CZ until then. Will never be able to afford the necklace but oh well!

Happy new year everyone!