Cuyana

I just received the structured tote with insert and the overized double loop bag. Love the structured tote but I do not care for the double loop bag (could be the color - caramel) so it is going back.

Has anyone purchased the System Tote? Thinking about getting that along with the organizer as a work bag now that I'll need to start going back into the office. I am nervous to buy as I don't think International orders are returnable (I'm in Canada).

Has anyone purchased the System Tote? Thinking about getting that along with the organizer as a work bag now that I'll need to start going back into the office. I am nervous to buy as I don't think International orders are returnable (I'm in Canada).
I do not have the system tote but I have the regular double loop bag. I don't have any issues with the leather or glazing around the bag/straps but I'm having a big problem with the glazing cracking/coming off on the interior opening of the bag, I just reached out to them to ask if this is normal or if they could repair it (bought the bag in June 2021). I know most of their leather bags have similar glazing so maybe this would be helpful to note.

unnamed.jpg

I have the 16” system tote and love it. I don’t care for the organizer insert and returned it. I like the slouchiness of the tote and the organizer make it too structured and rigid, plus I think it is overpriced. For $98, you can find better organizer inserts on Etsy or Amazon - just my thought. I use the tote mainly for my commute to work. The 16” fits my laptop, notebook, agenda and daily essentials with rooms to spare. I like this design better than their classic totes. The handles are one piece of leather from to body of the bag and sewn together at the top (you see the seams when you hold the handles), which I find it more sturdy than the sewn on straps on regular totes (I had the straps broke on me too many times). I like it so much that I ordered the 13” in light stone. I’ll post a comparison pics when I receive it.

I just received the small insert for my St. Louis. It is perfect for me…I replaced one I bought from Etsy. That one was felt…it was starting to look ragged. I like the material of the Cuyana much better.

Anyone getting the new Cuyana Easy Tote? https://www.cuyana.com/bags/easy-to...=black&dwvar_10010065_size=classic&quantity=1

I'm thinking whether I should get the Organizer Insert, but I read that it adds to the weight of the bag?
Yes, I'm definitely looking at the Easy Tote. I purchased the messenger bag earlier this year and LOVE it, especially for my laptop and taking basic work -related items around. The Easy Tote is supposed to be very light but I'm not sure how heavy the Organizer Insert is.

I love the organizer, but it is pretty heavy (I have it in a system tote). Does anyone know of any influencers or anything with the easy tote? I have enough designer bags that I absolutely do not need another Cuyana bag, but I do really like having the option to carry something with a low key label that is worry free.

Yes, I'm definitely looking at the Easy Tote. I purchased the messenger bag earlier this year and LOVE it, especially for my laptop and taking basic work -related items around. The Easy Tote is supposed to be very light but I'm not sure how heavy the Organizer Insert is.
I'm looking at the Easy Tote (tall version), but undecided between dark olive and indigo. The daffodil is yummy too :heart:
Also considering purchasing a leather pouch, but undecided on the size! :panic:

I'm looking at the Easy Tote (tall version), but undecided between dark olive and indigo. The daffodil is yummy too :heart:
Also considering purchasing a leather pouch, but undecided on the size! :panic:
Both colors are gorgeous choices. Would love to hear what you decide! I ordered the Easy Tote in cappuccino—my messenger bag is the same color and I love it. Goes with everything. It should arrive next week.

Both colors are gorgeous choices. Would love to hear what you decide! I ordered the Easy Tote in cappuccino—my messenger bag is the same color and I love it. Goes with everything. It should arrive next week.
Oh the cappuccino is lovely! I think I'm settled on the dark olive. But still thinking about the pouch size - do you happen to have one? The mini seems to be the better size, but I do tend to accumulate a lot of miscellaneous stuff in my bag so the larger small pouch may be more suitable. It looks huge though - I'm so conflicted lol

I just received my Tall Easy Tote in dark olive and Mini Zipper Pouch in daffodil! Shipping was so fast - I ordered them last Friday and they arrived today (Monday) in Singapore! Here are some pictures :smile:

Lovely colour choices and such helpful photos! Are you liking the tote so far? I'm wondering if it stands by itself when you have things in it, and does the bottom seem like it would start to sag if you carried a laptop in it? (These are issues I had with my first Cuyana tote...)

Yes, the tote is lovely but it does get heavy if I put my Surface Pro 8 in. Other things in my bag are: long wallet, foldable umbrella, a couple of pouches and a 355ml water bottle. Even with all these items, the bag won't properly stand by itself. The bottom will sag so I'm trying to get a base shaper.