Cuyana

View attachment 4444284 View attachment 4444285 Just wanted to show my Cuyana collection 3 Work clutches and one crossbody pouch. Four bags for under $500.00. These are my go to bags. My high dollar bags are resting
Really love these....need one. I kept looking at H double sens, and came back to the less expensive version in my closet but adding the small accessories are a need

Reactions: krawford
Is Cuyana's leather quality different between their different bags? Apologies if the question has already been asked. I recently placed an order for the Mini Circle Belt Bag, and a card case.

The leather on the bag was awful and didn't feel much better than pleather you'd find at Zara, and the stitching on the base of the bag was wonky. The stitching on the card holder was also wonky on one side, and the slots (when measured with a ruler) weren't even straight!

I'm very thankful that they're giving me a full refund with no $10 deduction for shipping back to them though.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
Can anyone comment on the size of the insert? The website describes the width at the base as 13.5", but the width of the classic tote is described as 18". However, the images and videos all seem to show the insert as a perfect fit to the tote.

I'm mostly curious about purchasing the insert to put inside other totes that I already own and want to make sure it would fit. Although, the insert looks a little floppy too, so I wonder if it would be accommodating of something a little smaller in width but a little deeper.

The website said that the black work bag had a restock date of 7/26 for the past month. Now, it no longer says that. I’ve had it with this company. They sell out of the bags I want, keep them on the website as a tease but never replenish them. I had set aside funds to purchase this bag at the end of next month and can’t believe the restock date isn’t showing anymore. Very disappointed.

Does anyone has the Cuyana Leather Zippered Tote and use it with their Tote Organizational Insert?

If so, would you mind taking a photo of the zippered tote with the insert inside zipped and unzipped and posting it? I'm just wondering how it looks as it seems a bit slouchier than the structured tote.

I'm leaning against the structured one since they don't have it in stock in Navy right now and they don't have it in Pearl Grey, which is the colour I'd like. I think I'd also like the structure one to at least have a magnetic clasp or something.

Ordered the Structured Tote with the organizer about 2-3 weeks ago and I have been using it for work since. Great tote for work although it can feel a bit heavy at times! I would also recommend the organizer as I feel it has helped me find things more easily when I reach into my bag

6E0EEEBF-C8C4-4D29-A894-53CF64E0AE7B.jpeg 296E1D52-3D5B-41BA-9BE3-D7446C2C854E.jpeg

Reactions: jpezmom and BuffyDC