Customization!

Invited Coach House yesterday. I ordered this dinky with sneak panel. I enjoy it the service. People are so nice and happy there .

IMG_0262.JPG
I did a mock up on the website this afternoon. The dinky 24 in chalk with silver colored prairie rivets and blue stones on the bottom corners. It looked lovely but I’ve already spent more money than I planned to on bags this year....

Can anyone share how the pins attach to the bags? I'm considering a Rexy to jazz up my Black Soho but want to feel comfortable with the attachments. I'm nervous about punching holes in beautiful leather.

Thinking the Rexy specifically but they may all attach similarly. TIA

Can anyone share how the pins attach to the bags? I'm considering a Rexy to jazz up my Black Soho but want to feel comfortable with the attachments. I'm nervous about punching holes in beautiful leather.

Hi!
See my pic in Post 7 of this thread. I've had many customizations (flowers, pins & rivets) & they all look the same underneath. Clean & smooth round heads.
Hope that helps!

The Rexy pin is attached with 3 screws that can be removed. So you could actually replace the pin with something else but whatever the replacement is would have to cover the same area and have screws in the same place. But, you do have an option for a change later on.

Coach Saddle 23 with Rexy pin back.jpg

Reactions: Glttglam
Here's my first Coach customized bag, and I love it! Definitely wanna get more customized items. I chose the Dinky with one number, 4 pins, and the mini studs. The pins were $15 each, and the mini studs were $10. I placed the order on a Sunday and the next day I received an email saying that my bag had already been shipped out! It came in last week Monday so it only took a week to arrive. I love the packaging as well. I actually bought the black copper chain strap separately to have more strap options. Love this little bag already!
RBQhsZ.jpg

NAmI9q.jpg
BXo7bD.jpg

9mcBga.jpg

kIgPcF.jpg