Customization!

I finally got a chance to visit a Coach store that does customization (or at least has the studs in stock), at he Ala Moana Center in Hawaii. They had all of the bags readily customized and on display. I was shocked at how gigantic the souvenir studs are. They had the rocket stud on the clutch and it was a bit too much on such a small bag. The saddle bag looked amazing with the souvenir studs, however.

I didn’t do the customization but it was super cool to see it in-person. If I ever decide to do it, maybe I’ll opt-in for the tea roses on the clutch. The store had 2 roses on the right hand corner of a clutch and it looked cute.

Pink Dinky so cute! For some reason I did not think customization would look right on the metallic bags, but it looks adorable! I have a few customized bags. My favorite is by far my black dinky. I just got butterscotch and Bordeaux and they are begging to be customized as well!

Reactions: MooMooVT
I wanted to share my customization that I got at the Columbus Circle NYC store last week. I brought in my butterscotch Saddle 23 bag that I had picked up during the last sale and wasn't sure how to customize it (they had tea roses and pins but no rivets at that store). I decided to keep it simple with just a Rexy pin and some small studs. The Rexy pin is attached with 3 screws so it is removable (the small studs are not) so I could replace it with some other design element later on if I decide to do that. I think the coloring on the pin works well with the bag color and I'm happy with the results :smile:
Coach Saddle 23 with Rexy pin.jpg