Custom Longchamp!

MyPliage arrived. I kept to a simple customisation bearing my surname and also the first letter of my child's name. @SmokieDragon thought X also looked like walking legs. I went with blind embossing for the Finnish term SISU which meant stoic determination, grit and resilience. This year had been tough on all of us. I don't wish to be remember this year but rather, the SISU spirit is a gentle reminder that this all shall pass with a positive mindset.

IMG_20201103_164315.jpg

IMG_20201103_164629.jpg

IMG_20201103_164207.jpg

IMG_20201103_164018.jpg

MyPliage arrived. I kept to a simple customisation bearing my surname and also the first letter of my child's name. @SmokieDragon thought X also looked like walking legs. I went with blind embossing for the Finnish term SISU which meant stoic determination, grit and resilience. This year had been tough on all of us. I don't wish to be remember this year but rather, the SISU spirit is a gentle reminder that this all shall pass with a positive mindset.

View attachment 4896599

View attachment 4896600

View attachment 4896601

View attachment 4896602

Lovely and glad you have it at last :biggrin:

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
Wow wow wow! Love the colors u chose! Sooo BRight so bold!! I’m shocked (in a good way) u went with white handles! :eek::loveeyes:

I’m shocked (in a good way) u went with white handles! :eek::loveeyes:
I'm shocked myself, hahaha! You know that I am stepping out of my comfort zone. I played around with options for so long via the website. Being the cautious me, I went with black but somehow it didn't feel that unique. White really brightens up the whole look for the bag and makes it wearable with light colors too, which I had been wearing a lot this year. I sprayed the white parts with stain repellant. YOLO so I'm going to use it as much as I can! :heart:

Reactions: viewwing
I'm shocked myself, hahaha! You know that I am stepping out of my comfort zone. I played around with options for so long via the website. Being the cautious me, I went with black but somehow it didn't feel that unique. White really brightens up the whole look for the bag and makes it wearable with light colors too, which I had been wearing a lot this year. I sprayed the white parts with stain repellant. YOLO so I'm going to use it as much as I can! :heart:
Love that you’re stepping out of comfort zone! I’m trying to do that too By incorporating some unlikely colors.

Beautiful! Looks so crisp and clean. I love the color combination too. Must have been so much fun opening it and seeing how pretty your design turned out to be. Enjoy it!

Enjoy it!
Thank you! Seeing the fabrics in person helps. I can visualise better with them all laid out and having the black/white handles placed against the fabric. It sort of took away any surprise as to how it will turn out but in a good way I guess. I originally thought I might try a green bag but the green I had in mind turned out looking very dark and not the kind of green I like.

Reactions: Lizzys

View attachment 4896599

View attachment 4896600

View attachment 4896601

View attachment 4896602
Love this!!! :love: :heart:

• Love