Custom Longchamp!

Finally came in. The horse is really small. I’m not sure what I did wrong. I did the order on my iPhone, not on a computer. Is there a way to increase the size of a motif on a different device type?

The bags I’ve seen in this thread appear to have larger designs. I love the combination, but a little disappointed in the scale... View attachment 4157639

I think the motif is a nice size. Lovely colour combo :biggrin:

Reactions: cheidel
Finally came in. The horse is really small. I’m not sure what I did wrong. I did the order on my iPhone, not on a computer. Is there a way to increase the size of a motif on a different device type?

The bags I’ve seen in this thread appear to have larger designs. I love the combination, but a little disappointed in the scale... View attachment 4157639
This is gorgeous!

View attachment 4124422
Love these colors together!

flying to a Texas this morning for the first leg of our vacation, here she is at the airport on her maiden voyage :smile:
This is the travel size, and when it arrived I was surprised how huge it was, and thought it might be too big. Fast forward to this morning when my husband and son kept adding things to it for the airplane ride...I’m glad it’s huge!
I have the same size and I love it! I can fit my lunch cooler, handbag stuff, cardigan, workout gear and so much more in it. Often enough I use it as a weekend bag. Hooked from day 1 :loveeyes:

After seeing the various color options in person, I decided not to go for a custom in the mini SH after all. Prune pairs beautifully with Dahlia but looking back at just how many times I use my Fig with Bilberry custom, I think a solid color LP is more versatile for me. A note on the embroidery options; they are so beautiful irl and the details pop, especially on the pineapple motif. The LC logo motif is indeed much smaller than all other motifs. Just for the [emoji885] motif, I did consider choosing a single color custom but sensibility knocked me on the head and I left the boutique empty handed.

After seeing the various color options in person, I decided not to go for a custom in the mini SH after all. Prune pairs beautifully with Dahlia but looking back at just how many times I use my Fig with Bilberry custom, I think a solid color LP is more versatile for me. A note on the embroidery options; they are so beautiful irl and the details pop, especially on the pineapple motif. The LC logo motif is indeed much smaller than all other motifs. Just for the [emoji885] motif, I did consider choosing a single color custom but sensibility knocked me on the head and I left the boutique empty handed.

I agree with you. I liked Prune/Bilberry but I have so many Bilberry bags that it would have been a waste to get one. So I just bought a Prune 1899 2 wks ago. (I havent used it yet since it's a winter cw.)

So I just bought a Prune 1899 2 wks ago. (I havent used it yet since it's a winter cw.)

Awesome! I'm happy that you got the Prune! I love how rich the color is and did contemplate getting a travel tote in it. But, I already have the expandable and truthfully, a travel tote with a strap is much more practical. My 1899s are hardly used nowadays as I really don't need to carry much these days. So, I banished that thought too.

Has anyone had a custom nylon Le Pliage in the large travel size with a long handle? I can't seem to find any photos and how it looks compared to the regular large Le Pliage. I was already bummed when I found out they don't have any customize/personalized Neo Le Pliage (with the crossbody option) and the colors are changed or maybe US doesn't have as many options.

Has anyone had a custom nylon Le Pliage in the large travel size with a long handle? I can't seem to find any photos and how it looks compared to the regular large Le Pliage. I was already bummed when I found out they don't have any customize/personalized Neo Le Pliage (with the crossbody option) and the colors are changed or maybe US doesn't have as many options.
Yes, I have the custom nylon large travel size with the long handle. Its posted on this Thread somewhere (post #926). :P Gunmetal with beige stripe, nickel hardware. The first pic is from LC web site when I ordered it, the bottom pic is mine.

Attachments

• C711AD38-18A4-4416-8CBC-1EBBD58BC7C5.jpeg
    C711AD38-18A4-4416-8CBC-1EBBD58BC7C5.jpeg
    35.8 KB · Views: 291
  • F12F58C0-4C45-4392-BF99-2012A2AFE31A.jpeg
    F12F58C0-4C45-4392-BF99-2012A2AFE31A.jpeg
    178.1 KB · Views: 297
Last edited: