Custom Longchamp!

Hi
I've just seen the colour 'pebble' on the UK website and wondered if anyone has any pieces in this colour. When I called the SA said it was a light grey but online looks a lovely soft brown. Any help would be great. It's my birthday today and I was thinking of treating myself to something! Thanks very much.
Someone else recently asked about pebble--maybe this post will help
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/pebble.988726/

Hi - thanks so much. Yes, I had seen that thread but I am looking at the nylon and was wondering if it would be different to the leather (sorry had not made that clear when I asked my question).

Reactions: EGBDF
Hi - thanks so much. Yes, I had seen that thread but I am looking at the nylon and was wondering if it would be different to the leather (sorry had not made that clear when I asked my question).

nobody is answering bc LC sometimes offers diferent colors in personalized. this is one of them. if you are familiar with other gray nylon colors, i could do a comparison.

Question ... is the interior for the custom bags always white? Or does it vary depending on the colors of the bag?
This is for the nylon Le Pliage

it depends on the color u picked for 'main color'

Reactions: TrixyG
nobody is answering bc LC sometimes offers diferent colors in personalized. this is one of them. if you are familiar with other gray nylon colors, i could do a comparison.

it depends on the color u picked for 'main color'

Gunmetal is the main color, so the interior would be dark. Good deal, thank you!

Reactions: seton
View attachment 4090019
Great choice, such classic colors! Did you include your initials?
So, I ended up changing my mind, and went with gunmetal and Flower.. i ordered it last week. Would love to see a picture of your bag when it arrives,

Yes, I chose to have my initials embossed in silver. Sure, I will post pics when she arrives. Anxiously waiting. :rolleyes:

Also anxiously waiting for an order. Mine placed on on 6/7. Website says “in transit” but doesn’t show a tracking number.
I spend entirely too much time making new versions online, but want to see how this first one turns out before I order another one.
Happy to hear that others have been pleased so far.
Will post pics when it arrives. Navy/Tan nylon traveler w/name embroidered.

Also anxiously waiting for an order. Mine placed on on 6/7. Website says “in transit” but doesn’t show a tracking number.
I spend entirely too much time making new versions online, but want to see how this first one turns out before I order another one.
Happy to hear that others have been pleased so far.
Will post pics when it arrives. Navy/Tan nylon traveler w/name embroidered.
Mine had been saying in transit for awhile, and yesterday I got an email saying it had been shipped, with a UPS tracking number. When I checked the tracking, it started in New Jersey and is scheduled to arrive next Tuesday, I’m in San Diego. I ordered the bag on 5/30

Reactions: cheidel
Mine had been saying in transit for awhile, and yesterday I got an email saying it had been shipped, with a UPS tracking number. When I checked the tracking, it started in New Jersey and is scheduled to arrive next Tuesday, I’m in San Diego. I ordered the bag on 5/30
Wow, Great! I ordered mine on May 22nd, but have not received an email!!! :oh: I’m in New Orleans.

Reactions: frenziedhandbag