Custom Longchamp!

For reference, this is the size 2, which is similar in size to the Small Tote Le Pliage. The custom made one is just a little bit bigger, but it's still smaller than the large Le Pliage Tote.

What a unique color combi! And so sweet of your bf to get you this bag. It will make you smile whenever you use it. It is great that it is slightly bigger than the regular MLH, offering versatility.

What a unique color combi! And so sweet of your bf to get you this bag. It will make you smile whenever you use it. It is great that it is slightly bigger than the regular MLH, offering versatility.

Thank you for the sweet words! :heart: LOL, I almost don't want to use it because it has sentimental value to me, but he insists that I have to! :lol:

And I agree, I like that it is a little bigger than the smaller Le Pliage Nylon Tote. I was a little afraid my custom Longchamp would be the same size as my Red Garance, but this one is perfect...not too big or too small. I didn't really want the size 3 as I already have a lot of large bags and I like carrying light every now and then :biggrin:

I attached another pic of it with my large Le Pliage for anyone else who is curious:

image.jpeg

Thank you for the sweet words! [emoji813] LOL, I almost don't want to use it because it has sentimental value to me, but he insists that I have to! [emoji38]

And I agree, I like that it is a little bigger than the smaller Le Pliage Nylon Tote. I was a little afraid my custom Longchamp would be the same size as my Red Garance, but this one is perfect...not too big or too small. I didn't really want the size 3 as I already have a lot of large bags and I like carrying light every now and then [emoji3]

I attached another pic of it with my large Le Pliage for anyone else who is curious:

View attachment 3466039
Your bf will be happy to see you using it and it is too pretty to stay in the closet. I have a custom size 2 but do not have another regular MLH to compare against. I really like mine though as the handles are longer and go onto the shoulder easily.

Hello,

I don't normally post in the Longchamp section, but my boyfriend gave me this as a late birthday present. I totally love it! Not just because it's from him but also the material is just much better than my regular Longchamps. Plus, the material is definitely thicker (it can stand upright on its own unlike my regular ones) and it's made in France.

I had my main color in Khaki, Stripe in Navy, and my name in Curry.

View attachment 3465889

For reference, this is the size 2, which is similar in size to the Small Tote Le Pliage. The custom made one is just a little bit bigger, but it's still smaller than the large Le Pliage Tote.
Love that color combo!, nice gift

Just placed my order today at the Singapore Taka boutique for the custom Le Pilage nylon with an Eiffel Tower embroidery on the body. I'm so excited to see the result in real life but will have to wait till December to collect it >_<

For the new embroidery patterns, there's 8 to choose from.
1. Clover
2. Eiffel Tower
3. Happy birthday
4. Heart
5. I love you
6. Pineapple
7. Peace
8. Smiley face

Just placed my order today at the Singapore Taka boutique for the custom Le Pilage nylon with an Eiffel Tower embroidery on the body. I'm so excited to see the result in real life but will have to wait till December to collect it >_<

For the new embroidery patterns, there's 8 to choose from.
1. Clover
2. Eiffel Tower
3. Happy birthday
4. Heart
5. I love you
6. Pineapple
7. Peace
8. Smiley face
Thank you for sharing. Very interesting to know.

I just received my size 4 today, it's huge! I guess I didn't read the measurements correctly, it's bigger than my Keepall 45. Not sure if this will fit under an airplane seat or not. Will for sure be a good weekend car travel bag though. Probably should have gone with size 3. It came out very nice though!
View attachment 3490567

Thank you for the comparison picture!!

Size 3 probably is the biggest we can go as a personal item.

Reactions: frenziedhandbag