Cruise 2021

I wish all of the card icons had been used for the canvas (spades, clubs, diamonds, and hearts)- not just the hearts. I will likely buy a small item like pochette or bag charm. The hearts are a little too much for me in a bag and at the price point. This collection does remind me of Dooney & Bourke and even Coach- both veer into the girly cutesy canvas/fabric.

I too wish for a true MC collection re-launch with all the bright colors.

There was the Cerises but that was back in the day.
There was LV x LOL and Heritage speedy in bb this year as well. With so much outcry for smaller limited edition speedy, I do not get why LV does not give the people what they want. I think the speedy's in this collection would have looked so much better as a 25 or bb- it is too much in the 30 size.

At least $2350 (price of escale speedy) for the speedy bags plus I’m sure corporate will do another price increase.
I hope, the new Speedies will be cheaper than the escale Speedy, because the escale Speedy was a Speedy B - so hopefully just the difference between the Speedy B classic and Speedy B Escale plus the traditional price of the Speedy 30 (+ potential price increase) ...

Last edited:
I love the vanity BB! However the thing that stopped me from buying one to begin with was the strap length, it is too short for cross body! I wonder if they made it longer for this collection?? I neeeed something from this collection as it is so cute :heart:

OMG - the new LV video on the Cruise 2021 collection is already at the European site (the video is a different one from the one I linked yesterday) - and I love the new iPhone case from this collection!!! On the last picture that LV posted on the website, it looks like there is a small table full with SLGs (however, difficult to see as the picture is made from far away). Looking forward to further reveals and details!

Reactions: Louila