Cruise 2021

I like it, reminds me of multi color. I like the vanity cases and would definitely get a speedy in 25, but they shut out size 25 again it seems. All 3 in size 30 doesn't seem fair :confused1: but I do want a vanity case!! Thanks for posting.
Yes, totally. A speedy 25 limited edition is definitely perfect. Speedy 30 is too big and gets heavy. Why can’t they just do a 25 and 30. They will get lots of buyers for the 25 sizes.

Yes, totally. A speedy 25 limited edition is definitely perfect. Speedy 30 is too big and gets heavy. Why can’t they just do a 25 and 30. They will get lots of buyers for the 25 sizes.
I would love the monogram speedy in this collection to be 25. But I still want it, even though the 30 is probably bigger than I need. I am still awestruck the next morning and I wanttttt it :lol:

Reactions: Louila
I wonder what actually sells better, the 30 or 25, just day to day? Maybe they mainly do 30s in LE to increase interest in that size? With the mini and nano trend still so popular it seems strange to not make at least one a 25. I liked the escale speedy too, but just 30s.

Reactions: Sunshine mama
I wonder what actually sells better, the 30 or 25, just day to day? Maybe they mainly do 30s in LE to increase interest in that size? With the mini and nano trend still so popular it seems strange to not make at least one a 25. I liked the escale speedy too, but just 30s.
I agree. If it was a speedy 25, I would buy so many of the LE. The only speedy 25 LE I know of was the teddy one, but that was too dear. And would get dirty too easily.

Reactions: ccbaggirl89
Some of these designs remind me of this Dooney pattern..... I think Juicy Couture also released a similar pattern 10-15 years ago. LV needs to hire a woman with fresh ideas to invigorate the women's line.....{{{ sigh }}} or just bring back the iconic Multicolore Monogram for an encore season !!

1594852353151.png

Why the hearts on everything? I was so excited to get multicolor back, but looks even more “juvenile” with the hearts all over the Monogram.

I do appreciate the black handles, the vachetta does not age well. Maybe I’ll buy a few pieces from this collection, but then ban island is my next stop!
Completely agree about the hearts...makes it seem like a Valentine's Day special!