*Croc Embossed Mini Gramercy*

My jaw literally dropped open at the sight of your pics lol. Gorgeous choice, very sophisticated, congrats!
Thank you!

And cute kitty photobomb btw! Is that a cat chair in your profile pic?
It's a really deep, cozy cat bed that I thought she'd love - but not so much. When I put her in there it almost swallows her and she just looks up at me like why am I in here??

Oh how I love the Croc detailing on this style...I hope it comes in the small size in Croc.

The black croc is the mini size shown on this thread.
A few of us are waiting to hear (confirmation) if the black croc will come in the larger "regular" Gramercy or not.

The larger croc Gramercy comes in mink & teal; nobody is sure about black yet (except that it comes in mini for sure).

The black croc is the mini size shown on this thread.
A few of us are waiting to hear (confirmation) if the black croc will come in the larger "regular" Gramercy or not.

The larger croc Gramercy comes in mink & teal; nobody is sure about black yet (except that it comes in mini for sure).
Here's the email i received from Coach re: Gramercy Satchel...

Thank you for your e-mail.

The Gramercy Satchel, No. 33549 for $495.00 may be available for purchase through mail/phone order.

The available colors are black, chalk, oxblood and red currant.

The dimensions are as follows:

13.50 (L) x 9.75 (H) x 6.25 (W)

The Embossed Croc Gramercy Satchel, No. 33683 for $695.00 in the colors mink and teal with the same dimensions may be available for purchase through mail/phone order.

There is also an option for the Embossed Croc Mini Gramercy Satchel, No. 33635 for $595.00 in the color black.

The dimensions are listed below:

10.00 (L) x 7.50 (H) x 5.0 (W)

Here's the email i received from Coach re: Gramercy Satchel...

Thank you for your e-mail.

The Gramercy Satchel, No. 33549 for $495.00 may be available for purchase through mail/phone order.

The available colors are black, chalk, oxblood and red currant.

The dimensions are as follows:

13.50 (L) x 9.75 (H) x 6.25 (W)

The Embossed Croc Gramercy Satchel, No. 33683 for $695.00 in the colors mink and teal with the same dimensions may be available for purchase through mail/phone order.

There is also an option for the Embossed Croc Mini Gramercy Satchel, No. 33635 for $595.00 in the color black.

The dimensions are listed below:

10.00 (L) x 7.50 (H) x 5.0 (W)

There is a larger black smooth one that is 15 x ?? I was in FP today and its in stock.

There is a larger black smooth one that is 15 x ?? I was in FP today and its in stock.

Yes, that one is 33549 I think - the smooth plain leather version available in: black, chalk, oxblood and red current.

Another TPF member has posted her pics (Perfect Black bag, the smooth leather black Gramercy). I wish I could see them ALL lined up for me to pick!

Hi ladies! I know this is probably not allowed but I can't help myself. I've been scouring the web and calling Coach to see if maybe just maybe there any hope of the mini Gramercy in any color but mostly the black croc. Anyone selling theirs or know where I could posssibly find one?? Thanks in advance and yes I've posted in the find this item Coach forum.