*Croc Embossed Mini Gramercy*

It's so cute! Can you show what it holds? Is it comparable in what it holds to a mini Preston? Is the top piece wood?

I knew someone would ask if that part was wood - it's not. I think it's just a thick piece of leather with a nice glazed seal around the edge.

Yes I think a Mini Preston is a good comparison for capacity. The top opening is narrow but because the bottom is nice and wide it could hold a good amount. Below is what I put in (along with my iPhone 5 in the slip pocket) and there is still some room to spare at the bottom.

Attachments

• IMG_3595.JPG
    IMG_3595.JPG
    145 KB · Views: 791
I knew someone would ask if that part was wood - it's not. I think it's just a thick piece of leather with a nice glazed seal around the edge.
I was going to ask. :cool:

Love this bag...it is so pretty!!! The croc leather looks like it is done very well. Sometimes, I think croc can look plasticy, but this looks beautiful! Congrats!

I was going to ask. :cool:

Love this bag...it is so pretty!!! The croc leather looks like it is done very well. Sometimes, I think croc can look plasticy, but this looks beautiful! Congrats!

It really does look like wood but it's not that stiff - I'm honestly not sure what it is. I agree about the croc, it can look really bad if done wrong but they got this right!

You broke down and ordered it! Yay!

It is lovely! I am interested to see your mod shots to get a better feel for the size :smile:

How does the size compare to the mini Borough?

Congrats!

This bag is so beautiful and classy!!! Congrats!! I wish it came in the larger size. I think this is just a bit too small.

Thank you for taking the time to post all of the pictures!!!

WOW! She is adorable and oh so pretty!!!! Congrats!

I have to agree with your comments re: croc embossed leather. I was never interested in croc bags either because of it being overly stiff - I even turned down a Givenchy med Lucrezia croc embossed leather at 60% off because it was just too stiff for me. But one day, I came across the Coach Legacy Harper croc embossed (at Winners) and I fell in love with it. It's thick yet soft & pliable - I really like how Coach does croc embossed leather!

Your black croc Gramercy is simply perfect - I like how she's on the matte side too - not overly shiny (like patent croc).