Could we have a sticky thread for sharing our watches in Jewellery Box please? Would there be traction for that do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zizzy

Dec 5, 2015
The Cartier watch thread is great and has lots of responses. Doubtless the Rolex threads are the same. I find it really helpful to see real life photos of people’s watches/ jewellery/ bags and to hear what their owners like about them and the stories behind why they bought them.

However are so many fabulous watch makers and models that you don’t get to see often unless you search by the name. Who knows what perfect watch we might be missing? Along with seeing more wonderful iterations of the familiar Rolex, Cartier etc. which never gets old.

I’m on a couple of watch forums but they are overwhelmingly dominated by men’s watches and male contributors, which is nobody’s fault and just reflects the historic demographic of fine watch consumers. Watches are undoubtedly important luxury icons
and wristwatches seem to be of increasing interest again to both women and men.

I’m thinking of a sticky similar to the Engagement Ring thread.

Thank you for reading and apologies if this has been done to death already.

We only sticky the busiest threads typically so they’re easy to find.
I started a watch thread in the photo library and it’s not very active.

If there’s a current general watch thread that’s busy I’d be happy to “sticky” it!

We only sticky the busiest threads typically so they’re easy to find.
I started a watch thread in the photo library and it’s not very active.

If there’s a current general watch thread that’s busy I’d be happy to “sticky” it!
Thanks Swanky. A search and a brief scroll found me this https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/wristwatches-what-do-you-wear.73407/page-166#post-35920207
- which could be a contender? I’ll add to it myself when I get a chance to take a good photograph of my Blancpain.

Status
Not open for further replies.