Could I get away with wearing this?

Can I make this fashionable on a chick?

• Of course!

Votes: 47 90.4%
  • Uh...no

Votes: 5 9.6%

• Total voters
It looks a little bit too big. But it´s a stunning, classical piece, and I see why you´d want to enjoy it.

Just as an experiment, can you wear it *over* your blouse/sweater sleeve, casual style, just to see how it looks worn that way? (I did that with a jade bracelet what was a bit overwhelming for my small wrist, and it worked).

Mr. Bitty has a beautiful B&M watch that he never wears. It lives in an automatic winder and he never takes it out of there as he is always wearing his Garmin. It kills me as it was a birthday gift!

Could I get away with wearing it or would it look bad on a woman?

This is a lot like the watch although the face is more complex, with world times. I would say the thickness of the case is similar to the Cartier Ballon Bleu mens.View attachment 4561256 .
Great watch and it will look great on you !
"J!m"

• Love
Reactions: 880 and RT1
I absolutely love men’s watches and have historically worn my dads breguet watches (sports editions and classics), I had a Ulysses nardine watch, and one of my favourites thar I have is a Rolex Daytona ! and I honestly am eyeing an AP Royal Oak right now... but then I am quite a tall woman with athletic built, so it kinda offsets. But even if I weren’t, to heck with it. I’d wear it cause I love it

Reactions: RT1
Well now this watch is less big as I gained some weight in quarantine.
I’m with you there! and, I love wearing large men’s watches! They make me feel and look smaller :biggrin:Enjoy it!
Examples of some of mine (cough, raiding DHs stash; since he got a Zeitwork and a white gold Odysseus, he doesn’t mind)

C440BE1C-C316-4B06-83FD-2001653C03C0.jpeg3E9BBF1F-0187-409F-9E6A-3D2DEEC97F6B.jpegFCC1B7D4-D980-4192-9A67-E94BE30E2207.jpeg8D956418-3397-4931-AAFB-6162BB5D3F9A.jpeg

Last edited: