Could I get away with wearing this?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Can I make this fashionable on a chick?

1. Of course!

28 vote(s)
    93.3%
  2. Uh...no

2 vote(s)
    6.7%
  1. Mr. Bitty has a beautiful B&M watch that he never wears. It lives in an automatic winder and he never takes it out of there as he is always wearing his Garmin. It kills me as it was a birthday gift!

Could I get away with wearing it or would it look bad on a woman?

This is a lot like the watch although the face is more complex, with world times. I would say the thickness of the case is similar to the Cartier Ballon Bleu mens. Screenshot 2019-10-09 07.51.41.png .

ODEDIHAIMS and jimmie staton like this.
  2. It would help to have a picture, but providing it doesn’t swamp you, definitely :tup:

cdtracing likes this.
  3. A photo of it on your wrist would be helpful, but in general I don't think it looks particularly masculine if that is what you are concerned about. But plenty of women wear large and/or masculine watches, so it really depends on your own personal preference and style.

cdtracing likes this.
  4. One of my favorite rolex watches is this man’s watch.

Attached Files:

Cams, Croker, Cool Breeze and 2 others like this.
  5. I adore big chunky men’s watches on women. In fact, I circle my husband like a hawk waiting for him to get bored of his lol. Wear it!

ODEDIHAIMS, crisbac and pukasonqo like this.
  6. Hi,

i usually wear « men watch », like Breitling, IWC ... size 41/wrist 17.
    you can wear it if the size is not to big for your wrist.
    This watch is classy and easily wearable with a dress or a jean... i will say take it !

cdtracing likes this.
  7. If u wear a silver bracelet next to it, I’d say yes.

Vanmiracle likes this.
  8. yes

crisbac likes this.
  9. I don't see how that would ever be a problem.

10. Wear it! I mostly buy men’s watches. The only one in women’s size stays most of the time in the box, because I just don’t like the small size. Pair it with feminine accessories and you will rock it.

11. absolutely....lots of women wear men's watches these days. In fact I think small watches are pretty much out (last time I checked). Save that watch from sitting unused :smile:

12. If you like it, I think you can rock anything! Plus, the current style is for larger watches.

13. #13 Oct 10, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
    I didn’t know about the big watch trend! Here's a pic. Poor watch. The band needs leather conditioning and I would need another hole added.
    2019-10-10 14.21.40.jpg

14. I'm not gonna lie, it's big. It really depends if you are confident about it, then you can pull it off.

pjhm likes this.
  15. In my opinion it’s a tiny bit big on your wrist. But an ‘oversized’ watch is also a look. I don’t think it will look great in a formal sitting, but I reckon you can pull it off casually/semi formally!