Cotton Scarves

Went to my local Hermes in the fake Vienna, VA (not Wien, Austria) and got two lovely cotton scarves with the India theme. Very nice colors for hot and humid DC and Florida. Also, got a copy of the dvd. My intense colors for this season. Also, got the purple t shirt in vicose to wear with the linen purple jacket. Very nice collection for SS 08.
susanvon

Hey VanMiracle,
thanks for your reply. Sure will bring all the Hermes loot I got at the fake Vienna store even if my Tumi luggage starts bluging!
Even bought a Tumi bag to bring home all the loot I will get in the real Vienna!
best to you today in the real Vienna
susanvon

Do you mind sharing where you bought this? I asked my SA but she told me her store hadn't ordered this pattern (funny, you would think Madison Ave. would carry such a popular design). I love CS and it would be great in cotton!

She should offer to check other stores for you. Have you checked NM? They carry them, too, and should also be able to do a search. Great scarf! :tup:

She should offer to check other stores for you. Have you checked NM? They carry them, too, and should also be able to do a search. Great scarf! :tup:
I didn't think to ask her to check, and I've only shopped with her twice so I don't have much of a relationship with her yet. She did take my phone # to call me if they come in but I'm not holding my breath on that one. I might try Wall Street. Unfortunately, there are no NMs in New York, but if I have to call around I will.

The easiest thing to do is call her back and ask her to check in the system to see if anyone has it. If so, you can do a charge send, and it'll be at your door in two business days. If she's reluctant, maybe it's time to find someone else.

I didn't think to ask her to check, and I've only shopped with her twice so I don't have much of a relationship with her yet. She did take my phone # to call me if they come in but I'm not holding my breath on that one. I might try Wall Street. Unfortunately, there are no NMs in New York, but if I have to call around I will.

I found the Cheval du Surprise cotton charm scarf at Bergdorf Goodman yesterday. I was talking to the SA and she said they had just gotten a shipment in so their selection is pretty good right now.