Constance Elan in the USA?

wow..you are so lucky!! I heard that at least 10K is needed before they offer you these precious bag. Did you walk in, and just asked them about constance or kelly? or do you have to beat around the bush? I am so sorry for asking you so many questions, I just got so frustrated after my unsuccessful attempt at Tokyo and Paris.

10K to spend at one time or over visits before you get something offered?

From what I have read , at one time.

Well so far we only purchase a Scarf that we don't really need. But we did not get bag every visit. So talk to your SA, make friend with them. Do not just ask and push sales about the bags. You never know what they might offer. I think NY have more bags available because the tax. Compare with other place, here is much more expansive.

Also, if the sales believe you can be fool to make big purchase before they offer you bags, of course they will do it. We been seeing people do that and did not even get a bag in the end.

I think NY stores really require you to make purchases before you can get a b/k/c. But I don't think it needs to be 10k unless you are go for an exotic skin one. I heard that most stores in the US work like that, as they will check in the system before they will offer you a bag. But there are also exceptions when they have excessive stocks, which I learned is in December. It's possible then to get a bag without an existing account.

I think NY stores really require you to make purchases before you can get a b/k/c. But I don't think it needs to be 10k unless you are go for an exotic skin one. I heard that most stores in the US work like that, as they will check in the system before they will offer you a bag. But there are also exceptions when they have excessive stocks, which I learned is in December. It's possible then to get a bag without an existing account.

Do you know how much purchase is require to get a b/k/c? Does the purchase need to be on accessory or RTW to qualify for offering of b/k/c? would buying a leather bag count? Thanks

Do you know how much purchase is require to get a b/k/c? Does the purchase need to be on accessory or RTW to qualify for offering of b/k/c? would buying a leather bag count? Thanks

Leather bags definitely count, wallets as well. I know CDC bracelets also count, so I guess other bracelets will do. I don't think they have a threshold on the actual amount, but it's good to have a diverse profile in terms of your purchases.
To get a regular b/k/c, it doesn't have to be much spending. But sometimes when sales says no bag there is really none in the back. Be sure to go there frequently and get long with your sa, she/he is more likely to reveal to you more info. Shipments usually come in around noon. also, b 35 k32 is much easier to get than b30 and k28

December before christmas you think?

Yes. at least in the US last year, there was so many birkins coming out. And there is no limits on those ones. I know someone who bought at least 5 birkins at a time.

For some reason i thought it would be the other way around. Hard to get those bags due to the holidays since they would more likely be reserved. But good to know, thanks!

less popular items (rtw, fine jewelry, homeware) is preferred. it just depends on th SA. i got a b from wall st after spending about 5K (over span of 1-1.5 years). i bought mostly leather bracelets.

A lot of my favourite bags, including Constance élans have been walk ins but I've never found it necessary to play games or buy things I don't want or need. Bag shopping is no different from any other shopping, I walk in, look around to see if what I am looking for is on display or just to see what they have that is nice, if not on display, when they ask if they can help me I tell them what I am looking for but not too specific, eg a nice Constance or nice Kelly or Birkin or whatever, or just a nice whatever colour I may be looking for. They always offer the nearest match to what I requested if they have it, or suggest something else. If they really have nothing I need I leave my number and don't waste my time or theirs touching things I know I won't buy. A smile and a friendly manner works wonders, some of my best pieces have been found just like that

My friend walked into Madison and walked out with a k. No prior purchase, not a local, no history with the store, but a lover of the brand.

IMO it is really a crap shoot as to whether one is offered a B or a C or a K. For all of the thought we put into how to acquire one from a store it is often a big question mark as to whether one will succeed. (Hence why this forum is so popular). Unlike other examples in life where if you do X, then Y will occur, this does not apply to H. Frustrating as a result!

To go back on topic, I think Cs are in low supply in North America. They do exist but if you are waiting for a particular colour or hardware, you may be waiting a while. I turned down one recently as it was not the colour I wanted. I think it will take time for my store to get one in a colour I really want.