Confession time: So sorry I've cheated...

Confessing that I added not only a non BV, but a second bag this month to my collection, because the color I so pretty and the check patterns give a classic touch. I have contemplated pastel BV before and decided against it (got a camel but not past l), so I hope it's kinda ok that I cheat on this beautiful pastel Burberry...
View attachment 3728273

This should be it at least for next 2 months!

Forgiven! [emoji12]. She's beautiful.

Reactions: Phiomega
For some odd reason I felt compelled to break out my old leather paper bag clutch. And my cheating heart is telling me to order another one in a smaller size......it must be heatstroke making me do this.
View attachment 3745726
Balenciaga did a similar bag for this season collection... just in case if you want a different colour.... :angel:

Attachments

• downloadfile-171.jpg
    downloadfile-171.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 361
Reactions: 6efox
This is an old bag in my collection, but I have to confess I found New love for her... got her in London 3 years ago and whilst she is stunning, I feel that she got too much bling and thus, does not feel work appropriate, and also not suitable for casual outings. So she spends long time sitting on my shelves. Two days ago I got her out and see that she is a bit out of shape, so decided to take her for work. Then I realized that my outfit has morphed into simple blouse/pants with clean lines that she becomes a perfect complement! In addition, the leather has soften up so much that it does not look so formal anymore. So I used her for two days straight.... presenting my Valentino Rockstud tote in deep hunter green....

IMG_1500504913.665346.jpg
IMG_1500504931.444928.jpg

This is an old bag in my collection, but I have to confess I found New love for her... got her in London 3 years ago and whilst she is stunning, I feel that she got too much bling and thus, does not feel work appropriate, and also not suitable for casual outings. So she spends long time sitting on my shelves. Two days ago I got her out and see that she is a bit out of shape, so decided to take her for work. Then I realized that my outfit has morphed into simple blouse/pants with clean lines that she becomes a perfect complement! In addition, the leather has soften up so much that it does not look so formal anymore. So I used her for two days straight.... presenting my Valentino Rockstud tote in deep hunter green....

View attachment 3768761
View attachment 3768762
This colour green is so rich and deep, outstanding and congrats!

Reactions: Phiomega

View attachment 3768761
View attachment 3768762

I was just looking on the forum for people's opinions of how durable this bag is! How do you think it has held up over the years? Does it scratch or dent easily?

I was just looking on the forum for people's opinions of how durable this bag is! How do you think it has held up over the years? Does it scratch or dent easily?

The leather feels quite durable -- I don't have any scratch or dent so far but I also don't use this as often, so I can't be so sure. In any case, the leather has really soften over the years, so it is stronger now. The hardware still shines nicely though I can see a bit of scratch in the area under the clasp, which I think is normal. So, overall it held up well for me!