**Coco Handle** Club

Yes I do! very humid. Well I raised the issue after i only wore the bag once so it was brand new. then they kept it 3 months pretending to fix it and didnt.
I took my bag out and inspected it pretty good. I also have one very small spot of what looks like green as well but it is very minimal and I can really only see it zoomed in on my camera. I suspect it’s similar to what you are dealing with. Looks like the glue.

IMG_1574.jpeg

Hi all, hope everyone is doing fine! I had recently got my hands on this new to me (pristine condition) small CCH in this electric bright blue and was wondering if any experts here would know which year / season this colour is from? I would assume its from 2022 or 2023 given the edge stitching and microchip - had tried searching online for past collections but could not find a similar colour (only saw a darker more muted blue variant). TIA!

IMG_0425.jpeg

Reactions: Mimicatz
IMG_4711.jpegIs my mini coco handle legit? I’ve noticed on some coco handle that they have a slot in the middle divider but mine doesn’t. It’s just a divider…
I’ve already authenticated it through Legitgrail and they said it’s authentic.. just wondering if mine is just the old version and now the new version has a slot in the middle divider. IMG_4794.jpeg

I need some help, guys! I recently started favoring top handle bags and just got a coco handle from Yoogi’s. But the sizing is so confusing. Is this a mini? I also noticed that all minis have different sizes, even those from the last few years. This one can fit my phone, but it is difficult to get it in and out, so I’m having second thoughts. What is your favorite size?

Attachments

• IMG_0378.jpeg
    IMG_0378.jpeg
    22.6 KB · Views: 22
I need some help, guys! I recently started favoring top handle bags and just got a coco handle from Yoogi’s. But the sizing is so confusing. Is this a mini? I also noticed that all minis have different sizes, even those from the last few years. This one can fit my phone, but it is difficult to get it in and out, so I’m having second thoughts. What is your favorite size?
This is the new mini. The old mini (now the next size up, so "small") can fit a phone no problem. My favorite size is the old mini/current small.

Reactions: lsquare