Coated Canvas

Go on youtube and do some searches. It seems to be the dread of all light colored bag owners, canvas and leather alike.

yeah it's such a headache tbh. i guess apple garde/collonil is a must have when owning light colored bags. and yeah i actually did search but got not much help about it haha i guess ill just have to risk it

yeah it's such a headache tbh. i guess apple garde/collonil is a must have when owning light colored bags. and yeah i actually did search but got not much help about it haha i guess ill just have to risk it

You might find help searching on YouTube for people cleaning their LV damier azur canvas! I've definitely seen videos of people cleaning transfer off those.

When i was in gucci outlet i was choosing between all leather bag and a supreme canvas mixed with leather. I was surprised that the all leather one was even cheaper. Anyway back to the topic, my husband told me that much as leather is perceived as better than canvas (you know the notion why spent more on non leather good? Etc) I am not the type of person who would care to moisturize my leather or put any care on my bags. He said ill probably freak out when my bag is scratched. Whereas in canvas, i can use it everyday worry free and all i need are baby wipes. So i guess thats what made my choice. I use to have a neverfull in mono but I didnt like how I fret on the vachetta so the next LV i bought I made sure its DE. I hate high maintenance bags because i am pretty rough