Coachtopia

Ok guys...I'm in lust. Not 100% love but pretty sure I'm keeping.
Awesome packaging; very well padded (both bags in same box).
Bags themselves are very good quality. The exterior back pocket fits my Galaxy S21+. The interior is one open compartment. Because of the deep wave in the middle, interior space is more limited than I'd hoped. Although the small wallet I use for my Rogue 20 will fit, a card case is more appropriate. That said, I could still fit my wallet, keys & a few small items but not much more. The quality & details, particularly on the checkerboard one are TDF. HAVE to get back to work but wanted to take a few snaps. Definitely hoping to pick up an Ergo after seeing these. Let me know if you have any questions!
View attachment 5769906View attachment 5769907View attachment 5769909View attachment 5769908View attachment 5769910View attachment 5769911
The checks are EVERYTHING! They speak to the mod fashion of the 60's and of course the 90's trends that are going strong right now. The Dinky would have been my pick - I see the Ergo is in limited stock right now, but i can't get a Coach Hobo to stay on my shoulder to save my life.
And the quality looks fantastical. Really beautiful. The resin turnlocks are such a fun re-imagine of such a classic Coach design. I can't want to see more!

The checks are EVERYTHING! They speak to the mod fashion of the 60's and of course the 90's trends that are going strong right now. The Dinky would have been my pick - I see the Ergo is in limited stock right now, but i can't get a Coach Hobo to stay on my shoulder to save my life.
And the quality looks fantastical. Really beautiful. The resin turnlocks are such a fun re-imagine of such a classic Coach design. I can't want to see more!
Agree...that whole combo is gorg! I even caved & ordered the Ergo in the checked (and the green/yellow combo). I know it won't be a shoulder bag but a crook of the arm one, assuming it fits my stuff. They should be here Thursday & then I can determine what gets folded into my collection.

Ok guys...I'm in lust. Not 100% love but pretty sure I'm keeping.
Awesome packaging; very well padded (both bags in same box).
Bags themselves are very good quality. The exterior back pocket fits my Galaxy S21+. The interior is one open compartment. Because of the deep wave in the middle, interior space is more limited than I'd hoped. Although the small wallet I use for my Rogue 20 will fit, a card case is more appropriate. That said, I could still fit my wallet, keys & a few small items but not much more. The quality & details, particularly on the checkerboard one are TDF. HAVE to get back to work but wanted to take a few snaps. Definitely hoping to pick up an Ergo after seeing these. Let me know if you have any questions!
View attachment 5769906View attachment 5769907View attachment 5769909View attachment 5769908View attachment 5769910View attachment 5769911
They both are beautiful. I'm surprised at how much I like the one with the multicolor trim. When you get a chance could you snap a photo of the creed? Thanks!

They both are beautiful. I'm surprised at how much I like the one with the multicolor trim. When you get a chance could you snap a photo of the creed? Thanks!
Here you go! This is the creed from the tan one. I'm not sure if the creed on the b/w one is different. I'll have to check later. I just noticed about the cloud to learn more. Will have to check that out!
20230425_200629.jpg

Ergos arrived today. Again packaged impeccably. These came with a cool dust bag which my wavy Dinkies did not...not sure why but it's a nice bag/touch.
They are small but not super tiny. I am able to fit my essentials (see photo). Quality is great, IMO. There is a snap closure & a small slip pocket which was hard to capture, but I tried. Definitely keeping the green/yellow as I have a ton of olive tones in my wardrobe.
Any questions, let me know!
20230427_112728.jpg20230427_112805.jpg20230427_113628.jpg20230427_113548.jpg20230427_114131.jpg

I just received the Ergo Black and White Checkerboard and currently contemplating my purchase after reading this forum and reviews elsewhere. I think it's cute. Very me. I'm a small bag girl though this would not be an every day bag. I tend to carry the higher end designer bags that I have on a regular basis. But it's now occurring to me that a smaller and less expensive bag may work for me and I won't be as concerned about wear and tear. That said, I didn't want to spend $350 on it. But I did. And now I'm not even sure what it's made of. Is the checkerboard bag the manufactured material or actual strips of leather from another bag? It's called "upcrafted leather". But some of the pictures, included the Vogue article make it look more manufactured. Anyway, sounds like most here are happy with what they have. I have a difficult decision to make. If anyone has a clear idea of what this is, I'd love to hear it.IMG_1121.jpg

I just received the Ergo Black and White Checkerboard and currently contemplating my purchase after reading this forum and reviews elsewhere. I think it's cute. Very me. I'm a small bag girl though this would not be an every day bag. I tend to carry the higher end designer bags that I have on a regular basis. But it's now occurring to me that a smaller and less expensive bag may work for me and I won't be as concerned about wear and tear. That said, I didn't want to spend $350 on it. But I did. And now I'm not even sure what it's made of. Is the checkerboard bag the manufactured material or actual strips of leather from another bag? It's called "upcrafted leather". But some of the pictures, included the Vogue article make it look more manufactured. Anyway, sounds like most here are happy with what they have. I have a difficult decision to make. If anyone has a clear idea of what this is, I'd love to hear it.
According to Coach, "upcrafted" means real leather scraps leftover from the production of leather bags. So it's not manufactured leather, it's genuine leather-- just pieced together to send less (real) leather to landfills.

When I sew a pattern out of fabric, I have to cut away all the fabric beyond the sewing allowance-- that leaves a LOT of high-quality fabric that just goes right in the trash. If instead I pieced together those fabric scraps to make something smaller, that would be upcrafting. It would be the same high-end fabric, and same quality craftsmanship. I just couldn't make another large single piece item from that fabric because it would be a patchwork of leftover (cutaway) fabric pieces.

Oh, ok. That actually makes me feel better about it. I feel like some of the communication or reporting hasn't been very clear. It's definitely an attractive little bag. Thanks for the explanation.
They really weren't very clear on that, I agree. I skipped ordering a Rogue earlier because it was made with Regenerative leather, and I wasn't sure if "regenerative" meant synthetic, bonded, or something else entirely. I wish they'd just come right out and say what the material is, instead of throwing around catchy phrases.