Coach umbrella problems

bobbyjean

Jul 14, 2013
I never said it should last for life but I would expect it to last longer than a year (3-5 years at least!) I probably didn't get 15 uses out of it. I'm not being unreasonable as other posters have said they at least got coupons when theirs broke after a short time. Thanks anyway.
Not trying to be rude....just saying I'm not sure you could take any $58 item back anyplace after a year and get it replaced ?

TheNordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Accessopens to Nordies Insider cardmembers today.
Please support the community andclick here prior to checking out!Don't forget to share your haul in the officialNSALE 2020 thread!

NurseLV

Dec 26, 2013
Do you have an outlet near you? Perhaps they'd be more accommodating...?

Thanks I will try that. If all else fails I am gonna call Jax and complain. For a $58 umbrella I expect more. Heck even Walmart has better Customer Service than this.

NurseLV

Dec 26, 2013
I don't think it's crazy or pathetic for me to expect a $58 umbrella to last more than 15 uses. Maybe you have money to throw away on garbage but I DONT. The bottom line is I expected better from Coach but they didn't deliver!

joni80

Mar 9, 2011
Let's just say at least Coach gave you free $50 to start with. That was some good customer service, wasnt it?

NurseLV

Dec 26, 2013
Let's just say at least Coach gave you free $50 to start with. That was some good customer service, wasnt it?

Nope because I had spent 100s if not 1000s of Dollars there before they gave me the $50.

Anyway despite the all the Negative Nancy's who have shown up, I called customer service and they have agreed to let me send the umbrella back and once they determine it's defective, I'll be issued a replacement or credit for a new umbrella. So there.

WVUdani

Feb 21, 2010
Nope because I had spent 100s if not 1000s of Dollars there before they gave me the $50.

Anyway despite the all the Negative Nancy's who have shown up, I called customer service and they have agreed to let me send the umbrella back and once they determine it's defective, I'll be issued a replacement or credit for a new umbrella. So there.
Hahah now who's pathetic :smile: