Coach umbrella problems

I never said it should last for life but I would expect it to last longer than a year (3-5 years at least!) I probably didn't get 15 uses out of it. I'm not being unreasonable as other posters have said they at least got coupons when theirs broke after a short time. Thanks anyway.

Not trying to be rude....just saying I'm not sure you could take any $58 item back anyplace after a year and get it replaced ?

I don't think it's crazy or pathetic for me to expect a $58 umbrella to last more than 15 uses. Maybe you have money to throw away on garbage but I DONT. The bottom line is I expected better from Coach but they didn't deliver!

Let's just say at least Coach gave you free $50 to start with. That was some good customer service, wasnt it?

Nope because I had spent 100s if not 1000s of Dollars there before they gave me the $50.

Anyway despite the all the Negative Nancy's who have shown up, I called customer service and they have agreed to let me send the umbrella back and once they determine it's defective, I'll be issued a replacement or credit for a new umbrella. So there.

Nope because I had spent 100s if not 1000s of Dollars there before they gave me the $50.

Anyway despite the all the Negative Nancy's who have shown up, I called customer service and they have agreed to let me send the umbrella back and once they determine it's defective, I'll be issued a replacement or credit for a new umbrella. So there.
Hahah now who's pathetic :smile: