Coach sunglasses: worth it?

I have maybe a dumb question about the sunglasses. Do the screws loosen up all the time?

I have that problem now with the two pairs of (admitedly cheap) sunglasses I'm using. I'm constantly having to tighten them and it drives me crazy. If Coach sunglasses don't do that, then I'd be happy to pay a ton for them!

I have two pairs, an onyx pair (black w/ black lenses) and tortoise green. I loveee them!!

Sialia- I have had my black pair for about 3 years now and my screw on one arm JUST got lose and the arm fell off (in the case) and I just got them tightened.

i really want a pair but see i have a problem...i go through about 4-6 pairs/year because i loose them all so i have banned myself until i go through one year without loosing a breaking a pair that i pick up at TJ Maxx or something.

Recently I purchased the Peony's and I love them. One of the handles were a little loose but that was easy to tighten. I think if you love the sunglasses you should get them. Plus it's Coach! I also love their sunglasses case, my glasses are never going to be scratched if I keep being as anal as I am about them. Always either in their case, on my head, or worn!

I always lose sunglasses too but I got the Samanthas in the green at the December PCE and my rule is that they are never to leave my car. They must always stay near the case since that is the reason that all of the rest of mine get lost or broken. They are beautiful and I love the oversized style because I drive a comvertible and small sunglasses just don't work. I found a pair of Coach at the Rack that I use for everyday use and they were only $50.

GET THEM, YOU WILL LOVE THEM!!!

I LOVE Coach sunglasses! I def think they are worth their price!

I own 11 pairs..
Anna/S439/Black
Allie/S460/Tortoise
Grace/S452 in Tortoise and Burgundy
Judi/S457 in Tortoise and Black
Sadie/S607 in Black, Brown and Plum
Talia/S513 in Bronze
Anna/S439 in Caramel

Jane- I tried the green Sams on today and they are so adorable! I ended up getting the Peonys instead b/c I already have a pair of white Sams. That green color is tdf...obviously I say theyre worth it :P

I say that they are worth it. Plus, they're about $100 cheaper than Chanel sunglasses.

ditto....actually more than a 100...both of my chanels were 350+, but then again i fell in LOVE with them.....so my theory is: IF YOU LOVE IT, BUY IT! :smile:

but if ur only going to wear them once in a while, dont bother! Wait until you find a pair that you are SO in love with! :smile:

I have maybe a dumb question about the sunglasses. Do the screws loosen up all the time?

I have that problem now with the two pairs of (admitedly cheap) sunglasses I'm using. I'm constantly having to tighten them and it drives me crazy. If Coach sunglasses don't do that, then I'd be happy to pay a ton for them!

I used the tortise Sams for well over a year, and never had that problem. They're beautiful glasses and compliment almost any face.

....my rule is that they are never to leave my car. They must always stay near the case since that is the reason that all of the rest of mine get lost or broken.

Same here!! I pretty much leave mine in the little console compartment in the case so I'll always know where they are. I'm not too bad about losing them--although I did lose a pair of Ralph Laurens once and almost cried...they were only about $20 at TJ Maxx, but looked SO good on me. But they're definitely worth it!!

I purchased my first pair of Coach sunglasses last year, Grace/S452 in black and I love them. I think if you opt for something of higher quality you make sure you take care of them, I make sure if they are not on my head then they are in the case in my bag. I have my eye on the new Posey's, I love Coach sunglasses!

I just bought a pair of Suzies in burgandy at the December PCE and I love them. As someone who only spent $30-50 before on sunglasses, I had reservations about spending so much, but they're definitely more substantial than any other sunglasses I've ever owned. They also really look nice on.

Siala - one of the arms of mine is a bit looser than the other, but that's something that happens with all glasses (my husband was an optician and that's just something that happens - he says it also is due in part to the wearer - if you take them off with one hand as opposed to 2 (a bad habit I have that drives him nuts) one side will probably loosen up a bit more). It's easy enough to fix though - you can buy one of those cheap eyeglass repair kits from a drugstore or supermarket and use the little screwdriver that comes with it.