Coach suede fringe rogue durability?

Oh, man...... :drool: :loveeyes: ......... I love that bag! I want to hear how it holds up, if it stays structured or if it starts to slouch quickly.

I'm actually amazed at how much I love this bag.

I've been so good. I had only bought one bag in two years and trying not to buy bags. I don't have a ton, but I have 15 in my closet from about 20 years and I've been selling some off.

So, I fell in love with the the beechwood tea rose and waited and waited to find it on sale. I sold my cornflower blue rogue to justify buying the tea rose. And Macy's F&F popped up. I scored the tearose and then the next day popped in the coach store to drop off a repair and just fell in love with the green suede. I called Macy's and they said they made a mistake giving me the tearose on sale and said they could not do it again for the green fringe and I asked to talk to manager and he was nice about it. Now, I might not keep the tea rose. I can afford it, it just seems excessive to me.

Anyway, the bag is so lovely. Thanks for the feedback

Reactions: Suzanne B.
Here is my selfies of the bag. Love the bag.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this..... I went into the city yesterday, and after seeing IRL, I bought it. So gorgeous..... on my way out the door, but wanted to tell you KEEP the tearose.... I think you'd always regret not keeping... it's so unique..... and perfect go with everything color. Wish I knew you were letting go of the cornflower..... guess I need to do a MTO!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this..... I went into the city yesterday, and after seeing IRL, I bought it. So gorgeous..... on my way out the door, but wanted to tell you KEEP the tearose.... I think you'd always regret not keeping... it's so unique..... and perfect go with everything color. Wish I knew you were letting go of the cornflower..... guess I need to do a MTO!

Jan! I know the bag is so amazing and beautiful. The photos really do not do it justice when you see it in real life, it's just amazing. I get people don't like fringe here, but I don't get why this bag had not made more of a splash on this fourm. It's as nice as any of my favoriate coach bags in my closet - Anna Sui dragonfly, Caroline Vechetta, and the Coach Madision Black gathered shoulder bag.

I agree with you about the tea rose, I will regret not keeping it. I got such a good price, I can always keep it for a while and see how I feel about it in a few months. If not, I'll sell it on eBay Sorry about the cornflower, I would have been pleased to pass it on to you - that would have made happy.

Btw, Bag twins!

Galaxygrrl, I can see why you love this bag! I almost bought it myself when I finally saw it in person. It's gorgeous and it feels super nice. The fringe is super soft and swishy! It's lambskin which is the only reason I didn't buy it was because I was afraid I'd ruin the super soft suede too easily. (My little one already loves to pull on the fringe of my other bags. They're not suede fringes, so I can only imagine how this one would look after a while.) I'd love to hear what you discover about the durability.

So, I do have some feedback to this. I've used the bag twice. It's getting slouchy which to me, works well with the fringe. I like that look. In terms of durability, time will tell for sure, but I use this spray on suede. It's amazing, just amazing. http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/synovia-suede-nubuk-protector-10-oz/3865761

Here are some before and after photos I did when I used the spray on my other rouge. I've also used it on some other bags and two new suede jackets I got. I put on about 4 thick coats about 15 mins to 2 hours apart - I put on a lot, used more than one can. It needed to dry overnight - and it was a little uneven until it dried. But this morning, it was all even again and the color had not changed.

Below are three photos.
- first one - I dropped a little bit of water on the bag. You can see it bead
- second one - I wiped it off and you can see the spot it left.
- third one - 5 mins later

img_1040-jpg.3504919

img_1041-jpg.3504920

img_1044-jpg.3504921

Woah! That's awesome! I'll have to check out the Synovia spray. We have some suede protector at home from Wilson's Leather, but I haven't tried it yet.

I found out about the spray on this board. I research it very throughly because I bought this bag and needed a spray for it. The spray worked wonders. I have spilled a ton of stuff on this bag and it's fine. And well Nordy's does shoes as well as anyone and started out as a shoe store, so I figured it must be good and it is.

Attachments

• m_570d58b3f09282aa50003682.jpeg
    m_570d58b3f09282aa50003682.jpeg
    71.7 KB · Views: 275
I found out about the spray on this board. I research it very throughly because I bought this bag and needed a spray for it. The spray worked wonders. I have spilled a ton of stuff on this bag and it's fine. And well Nordy's does shoes as well as anyone and started out as a shoe store, so I figured it must be good and it is.
OMG! I love your Tiffany bag. I looked at this one but was afraid to get suede.

Reactions: Tygriss
OMG! I love your Tiffany bag. I looked at this one but was afraid to get suede.

You know, I have about 20 bags and three non Coach bags, this and a two kate spades. I was super worried about this bag too becasue of the suede and light color, but I sprayed it and sprayed it and it's been fine. i'm pretty tough on bags. You can pick the bag up on ebay NWT for a few hundred bucks. It wont last forever, but I will get my money's worth in this case. I love it, you should get it and spray it. :smile:

Reactions: Tygriss
You know, I have about 20 bags and three non Coach bags, this and a two kate spades. I was super worried about this bag too becasue of the suede and light color, but I sprayed it and sprayed it and it's been fine. i'm pretty tough on bags. You can pick the bag up on ebay NWT for a few hundred bucks. It wont last forever, but I will get my money's worth in this case. I love it, you should get it and spray it. :smile:
I looked at it at Tiffany and it was quite a bit more expensive! I didn't think about ebay.

So, I do have some feedback to this. I've used the bag twice. It's getting slouchy which to me, works well with the fringe. I like that look. In terms of durability, time will tell for sure, but I use this spray on suede. It's amazing, just amazing. http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/synovia-suede-nubuk-protector-10-oz/3865761

Here are some before and after photos I did when I used the spray on my other rouge. I've also used it on some other bags and two new suede jackets I got. I put on about 4 thick coats about 15 mins to 2 hours apart - I put on a lot, used more than one can. It needed to dry overnight - and it was a little uneven until it dried. But this morning, it was all even again and the color had not changed.

Below are three photos.
- first one - I dropped a little bit of water on the bag. You can see it bead
- second one - I wiped it off and you can see the spot it left.
- third one - 5 mins later

img_1040-jpg.3504919

img_1041-jpg.3504920

img_1044-jpg.3504921
Could you post a photo of how slouchy the fringe bag is getting? Thanks!