Coach Spring Summer 2022

Whoa that is a high price tag. Does the bag have exotic skin trim? I can't tell from the stock picture. It's super cute, though.
The strap by itself is $195 but yeah that still seems high. I figured they'd be around $695 as that is what they are in UK and usually the price in UK ends up the same in US i.e. papaya rogue is 595 UK and US

• Thanks
Reactions: Naminé
The strap by itself is $195 but yeah that still seems high. I figured they'd be around $695 as that is what they are in UK and usually the price in UK ends up the same in US i.e. papaya rogue is 595 UK and US
That is crazy. Coach prices are really leaning towards luxury prices nowadays. Even the new tea rose Rogues are much higher than previous models. It is kind of ridiculous.

Whoa that is a high price tag. Does the bag have exotic skin trim? I can't tell from the stock picture. It's super cute, though.
The prices overseas are usually marked up from the US so I doubt it would be priced that here. For ex, when I tried to purchase the double kisslock Cashin tote, it was around $750 in Korea and $970 in China. I don't think the style was ever sold in US so not sure what the price here would be.

Right now, the denim field tote is $550 on Coach US and listed as $700 in Korea.

That is crazy. Coach prices are really leaning towards luxury prices nowadays. Even the new tea rose Rogues are much higher than previous models. It is kind of ridiculous.
I have purchased replacement LV straps (monogram, reverse monogram, vachetta, ebene) for $240 each, so not much more than that Coach strap! WTH?!!

I have purchased replacement LV straps (monogram, reverse monogram, vachetta, ebene) for $240 each, so not much more than that Coach strap! WTH?!!
The markup is not on the leather itself since their regular straps are under 100 but I believe the chain structure specifically. Just my two cents since I work on lux brands- the more individual parts to a product, the more expensive it gets

View attachment 5412244Look what arrived today! My sa placed the order for me. It has a more delicate finish due to the ombré, but I don’t mind being careful with it. In all honestly I think this design rivals the LV spring collections.
So pretty. I hope these will go on sale in the future PCE and are available in the boutiques, I would love to see these in person.

Reactions: Purse Chakra
I am loving all the Ombre pieces! Almost ordered a strap but then couldn’t think of any bags that it would work with. I wish the tabby 18 color combo came on the 26. 18 seems way too small for me.

Honestly the puff takes up so much space that the 18 feels really, really small. I saw that they had the ombre in a 26 - I might consider it... we will see what the sale ends up being like tomorrow