Coach soho suede hobo??

Status
Not open for further replies.

darelgirl

Jan 14, 2006
Berlin
I emailed coach and they said that at the moment they can't accept international orders through their website. And since there isn't any store in germany they offered me to order via phone with 15$ treating cost.

I love this pink suede fabric but you guys are right, it will get dirty so fast!! But I checked on the site and there isn't any pink in leather!:worried:
How do you treat a bag like this?

Anyway, I'm not really sure about this bag yet I just saw it on their website and fell in love with it! It would be such a great casual summer bag!:amuse:

darelgirl

Jan 14, 2006
Berlin
I don't know if I will get it yet!!! I can't buy another bag while I'm waiting for my darlings:love:

But IF i would i would want the pink in the picture!

vanilla_addict

and a chocoholic!
O.G.
Jan 27, 2006
Riyadh
i was browsing Mulberry.com and fell in love with their upcomming pinks! "attached" :amuse:

while i think if you really want the coach hobo.. why not concider the white leather version.. i think it'll make a great casual for spring/summer
<< she wants a white bag so bad :lol: !! but currently she is waiting for her coach gallery tote to arrive !!:love:

Attachments

darelgirl

Jan 14, 2006
Berlin
:lol:

I really don't know what i would choose...the white one is nice and doesn't get dirty and the pink suede is soooo cute and has such a warm colour but gets dirty :suspiciou

I'm confused:wacko:

darelgirl

Jan 14, 2006
Berlin
divina_lucilla said:
but then you'll have 2 pink bags, that are nearly the same shade of pink!
You are so right! I didn't think about that:blink: Apparently I can get no other bag because I'll have all the charlotte colours :amuse:

Jan 2, 2006
darelgirl said:
You are so right! I didn't think about that:blink: Apparently I can get no other bag because I'll have all the charlotte colours :amuse:
i don't know how much you wll wear pink, but certainly not as often as you wear brown or black bags. so if i was you, i would think about the purchase. both bags are pin, and are simple styles. i wouldn't buy both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.