Coach soho suede hobo??

Status
Not open for further replies.

darelgirl

Jan 14, 2006
How do you like this bag? I actually find it very cute! It comes in two sizes and It looks so soft :love:

So, what do you think???:huh:

Does anyone know if these bags are available in europe?

Attachments

• coach soho suede small hobo.jpg
    coach soho suede small hobo.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 349
  • coach soho suede large hobo.jpg
    coach soho suede large hobo.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 371
these bags come in many colors, different patterns, and different fabrics

my sister has the white leather one (small version) and it's quite practical and a good size

I loove the ginormo Coach hobos, I'm hoping to pick one up the next time I go to an outlet actually.

Not sure if they really retail in Europe, Coach is very popular there.

i have the small and large hobo. you can definitely fit all your keys, makeup, wallet etc in it. but i think the smaller one is pretty small. i can't fit everything into it and when i do its kind of bulky.

does coach.com not ship international?

I am almost sure Coach could ship one to you, but beware...you will need to treat the suede regularly, as the light pink (or any other colors) show EVERYTHING. I did Coach suede once, and the bag is ruined -- dirty and grungy looking. I saw some women with their suede Coach bags when I was shopping the other day, and they all looked dirty, like snow after cars have driven in it. So be careful, or buy leather.

its cute..:love: but not in suede as it'll get dirty very very fast!! as others said they have it in many other lovely fabrics etc.. so better choose non suede! ;)

i dont know about how comfortable it is though..:oh:

about international shipping.. email coach (they have their contact address in their site) and explain where you are.. and ask how you can you order.. i have dealt with their online customer service before and their reply was very helpful!! :idea:

their site says they have a shop in Paris, France.. but do make sure :amuse:

Status
Not open for further replies.