Coach Roulette

Here are the fobs (notice a theme here :biggrin:):
DSCN0545.jpg

Great stuff. My husband has the studded skull fob hanging from his Transatlantic Flap Briefcase.

Is that furry fob supposed to be a mouse/rat? If so, I gotta have that one!

First off, yes I really do have an aunt like this and my husband is not surprised at her generosity. She gives amazing gifts during the holidays like hotel vouchers and passes to Disneyland. My sister ended up getting a Cooper Satchel, which she said is awesome. She has a toddler and a newborn and in her words "the bigger the bag the better." The furry fob is called the minky mouse I think. At least that is what she told me. I like petting it...it's so soft. I was reading up about this bag and how I have to "train" her to slouch. Right now she is handing with my DSLR camera in the bottom to weigh her down and my yoga towel rolled up to coax her into the "slouch".

I am over the moon with this bag!! I took it to dinner tonight and 2 women followed me into the restroom wanting to know what brand it was. My husband joked "What were you selling in there, because as soon as you left those 2 ladies bolted after you." I also paid it forward and gave my MIL the black and blue indigo woven toaster bag I recently got. She was gushing over it the last time she saw me and before they left for her cruise this morning I dropped it off. She was soooo excited that she immediately dumped everything out of her purse onto the couch and moved into it!!