Coach Repair Issues

Hi Hyacinth,
I printed out a repair form from the coach site, the purse just needs a little stitching. Yes 24 years ago coach sent me the replacement free of charge, I know I’ll have to pay for the repair . Yes the purse is from 1999.it’s B9P 9951. Are you saying that coach might not send it back if I pay for the repairs? Or are you talking about the replacement 24 years ago?
Thank you, Tracy

The reason I suggested waiting for more advice is because members HAVE posted in the past that sometime bags sent in for repairs were never returned, but I don't follow the subject and don't have any idea what the current policy is, I just know what I've heard or read here a few years back. I've never had to use the repair service so I posted "WAIT FOR MORE ADVICE" hoping that someone with recent experience could answer your question, and since I didn't know how far along you were in the repair process I mentioned what had happened before and also the link on Coach's site for the repair form. I also wanted to let you know it's genuine in case you had any doubts.

The reason I suggested waiting for more advice is because members HAVE posted in the past that sometime bags sent in for repairs were never returned, but I don't follow the subject and don't have any idea what the current policy is, I just know what I've heard or read here a few years back. I've never had to use the repair service so I posted "WAIT FOR MORE ADVICE" hoping that someone with recent experience could answer your question, and since I didn't know how far along you were in the repair process I mentioned what had happened before and also the link on Coach's site for the repair form. I also wanted to let you know it's genuine in case you had any doubts.
Okay, undstood- thank you for looking out for me.