Coach Rehab and Rescue Club

Just finished my Shoulder Brief rehab. Still a few stains, but overall lots better after thoroughly vacuuming out the inside, a nice long soak in Dawn, reshaping, 3 coats of CPR + one of Blackrock, and horsehair brush buffings. It did have a couple of ink stains, but on the other hand, the hang tag was present and the color deepened to a handsome British Tan. :smile:
Before and After:

Attachments

• front.JPG
    front.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 243
  • side.JPG
    side.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 240
  • 6189 resized.jpg
    6189 resized.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 245
  • 6181 resized.jpg
    6181 resized.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 245
Just finished my Shoulder Brief rehab. Still a few stains, but overall lots better after thoroughly vacuuming out the inside, a nice long soak in Dawn, reshaping, 3 coats of CPR + one of Blackrock, and horsehair brush buffings. It did have a couple of ink stains, but on the other hand, the hang tag was present and the color deepened to a handsome British Tan. :smile:
Before and After:

WOW that is gorgeous! Nice work.

Reactions: katev
Before and After:
wow, it's beautiful now!

Before and After:

Nice job! Looks like much of the spots are no longer visible, looks great!

Before and After:
That is just awesome. I would carry that bag proudly for many years.

Before and After:
Wow. It looks amazing. You did a wonderful rehab job.

Before and After:

Fantastic job! [emoji173]️

Just finished my Shoulder Brief rehab. Still a few stains, but overall lots better after thoroughly vacuuming out the inside, a nice long soak in Dawn, reshaping, 3 coats of CPR + one of Blackrock, and horsehair brush buffings. It did have a couple of ink stains, but on the other hand, the hang tag was present and the color deepened to a handsome British Tan. [emoji2]
Before and After:
That turned out amazing! Fabulous job. Who makes Leather CPR? Have seen a couple different brands call their product leather cpr and would love to know I'm grabbing the correct version.

I usually use leather honey but it never turns out that amazing

That turned out amazing! Fabulous job. Who makes Leather CPR? Have seen a couple different brands call their product leather cpr and would love to know I'm grabbing the correct version.

https://www.amazon.com/Leather-CPR-Cleaner-Conditioner-18/dp/B00GRT125A

I use leather honey sometimes. It usually darkens, and not always evenly. CPR doesn't usually darken. I only use leather honey if the bag is extremely dry.

The Blackrocks is responsible, at least in part, for the awesome glowing leather.

Reactions: Catbird9
Nice job! Looks like much of the spots are no longer visible, looks great!

That is just awesome. I would carry that bag proudly for many years.

Wow. It looks amazing. You did a wonderful rehab job.

Fantastic job! [emoji173]️

Thanks for all the kind words!

Before and After:
What an amazing improvement, congrats!

Before and After:
:nuts: BT Gorgeousness! *faints* *comes to* New vintage crush :girlsigh: !