Coach Pill Box

I have one that I bought at an outlet. I paid about $20 for it. It's baby blue leather and it is SO handy. I have one bottle that holds Tums/Pepcid, another for Tylenol/Advil, and the third one for sinus medicine. I'm completely covered!

Just wanted to "report back". I got it today and I love it. Excedrin in one, allergy pills in the other, and the other is open for whatever ailment that requires a pill. Couple of Hello Kitty bandaids and santizing wipes placed underneath. It's like a mini medic case. Thanks for convincing me to get one. They are great. I am now in search of a good cosmetic case. I am trying to cut back and am now almost down to the point where I can carry a "normal" sized bag...lol.

I don't have a Coach one, but found a Fossil leather one the same exact size with a plastic thing with separate compartments (I am not good at describing). It was like $10 or so plus tax on clearance. I love it.

I now want another to use for some of the things you all shared though! lol

photojan25220823.jpg

I now belong!!

I broke my bottle inside did anybody find anywhere to find replacement bottles? I heard from a SA Coach is no longer making these. Thanks
Was it an outlet SA that said they aren't making them anymore? If they aren't making them anymore, I want to buy up a bunch at the outlet. Fossil makes them too but theirs don't have bottles inside. It has a box with 8 compartments.