Coach Pill Box

I feel like I need one now. I always have to have Excedrin on me because my bf is very headache prone. Also, since an unknown hive breakout last year, I've been carrying an allergy medicine bottle in my bag with a single lone pill in it. I guess I could leave the last one empty and if he or I gets sick, add necessary medication to it until the ailment passes.

Damn it. Successfully talked myself into one. *Wanders off to FOS*...

I feel like I need one now. I always have to have Excedrin on me because my bf is very headache prone. Also, since an unknown hive breakout last year, I've been carrying an allergy medicine bottle in my bag with a single lone pill in it. I guess I could leave the last one empty and if he or I gets sick, add necessary medication to it until the ailment passes.

Damn it. Successfully talked myself into one. *Wanders off to FOS*...

Did you get one????:biggrin:

I love them! I have ones to match each of my travel cosmetic/toiletry cases! A quick tip - the included bottles aren't the best (they crack easily if dropped) but Container Store sells a Nalgene .6 oz vial with snap closure that works terrific as a replacement!

I love them! I have ones to match each of my travel cosmetic/toiletry cases! A quick tip - the included bottles aren't the best (they crack easily if dropped) but Container Store sells a Nalgene .6 oz vial with snap closure that works terrific as a replacement!

If you don't want to use the bottles, you can get one of those multi-section pill cases they sell at drugstores. There is one that fits perfectly, sort of like this listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Travel-8-Se...t=UK_Health_HealthCare_RL&hash=item43b6b26246