Coach Perfume Sample by Mail

I do not think I am come close to one of their good customers and I have returned almost as much as I bought. I do not think it is fair that only select people get the perfume as well I as I do not think it is fair about only select for the coupon.

:nuts: I was pleasantly surprised today too... definitely a good mail day.

I am really liking the scent even more than I did in the catalog sample. I hope you all have a great mail day tomorrow!

... and hopefully we will have another great mail day with a PCE invitation. :yes:

I do not think I am come close to one of their good customers and I have returned almost as much as I bought. I do not think it is fair that only select people get the perfume as well I as I do not think it is fair about only select for the coupon.

wait a minute, you have returned as much as you brought so basically you haven't brought much and you expect that you should get the perfume sample as well as a PCE invite?

is it fair then to those who spend so much money, and have been very loyal to Coach to be treated the exact same as someone who just buys maybe once in her life?

i don't know, you guys tell me

but in my opinion, it is not fair for those who get a PCE invite, to be told it's "exclusive' and that it is a "thank you" for being a loyal customer, to turn around and have someone who never really shops at Coach to get the same treatment?

same with the perfume, there is an sample in the catalog for everyone, but for that bottle, think of it like those VIP gifts that vuitton gives out.

i don't mean to say that as Coach loyalist you shouldn't get it but so far a few people have gotten it on this forum and like sprinkles said, there were 30,000 only. for America. the whole population.

that's pretty awesome that a good amount of them are on here when you think about it.

I got one today as well. My husband was like, What did you buy now?? :P
I really like the way it smells too. I am going to see how I like it on then decide about buying it. Very cute marketing idea.

wait a minute, you have returned as much as you brought so basically you haven't brought much and you expect that you should get the perfume sample as well as a PCE invite?

is it fair then to those who spend so much money, and have been very loyal to Coach to be treated the exact same as someone who just buys maybe once in her life?

i don't know, you guys tell me

but in my opinion, it is not fair for those who get a PCE invite, to be told it's "exclusive' and that it is a "thank you" for being a loyal customer, to turn around and have someone who never really shops at Coach to get the same treatment?

same with the perfume, there is an sample in the catalog for everyone, but for that bottle, think of it like those VIP gifts that vuitton gives out.

i don't mean to say that as Coach loyalist you shouldn't get it but so far a few people have gotten it on this forum and like sprinkles said, there were 30,000 only. for America. the whole population.

that's pretty awesome that a good amount of them are on here when you think about it.

Ms-Whitney, I agree with everything you said here.

While I hope I get a PCE invite, if I don't, I'm still going to buy. I love the product. The PCE coupon and the perfume sample (totally unexpected by the way) are just icing on the cake.

While "random" mailings of samples and/or PCE coupons might entice a few customers, there are people out there who buy ONE bag a season, or a year if that (I have a friend who's like this). I mean, how many times have you heard, "You spent HOW MUCH on a handbag?" Some people, it's not there thing. Coach knows that sending these "gifts" to their "top" customers know that they will return and perhaps bring new customers with them (I got my Mom hooked with a PCE).

Yeah!!! I just got home to find one in my mailbox!!!!!!!

And mswhitney...I agree with you too.....I had to SPEND a LOT of money to start getting PCEs...I don't like it when people who don't buy as much seem to get them too!!!! I think they should be earned based on your loyalty to them.

Janfill, I have to disagree with you. Brands such as Louis Vuitton and Coach like to reward select customers with tokens of appreciation as a thanks for their continued loyalty with the brand. Since you have returned most of what you have bought, it shows that you are not pleased with the products that Coach has to offer. Hence, you cannot be classified as a loyal customer and why should Coach award you invites to special events, coupons or perfume samples? You have nothing to question about what is fair and what is not fair. You're logic is flawed. It is fair. And I would like to think that most Coach bloggers on this forum would agree with me. End of story.

Janfill, I have to disagree with you. Brands such as Louis Vuitton and Coach like to reward select customers with tokens of appreciation as a thanks for their continued loyalty with the brand. Since you have returned most of what you have bought, it shows that you are not pleased with the products that Coach has to offer. Hence, you cannot be classified as a loyal customer and why should Coach award you invites to special events, coupons or perfume samples? You have nothing to question about what is fair and what is not fair. Your logic is flawed. It is fair. And I would like to think that most Coach bloggers on this forum would agree with me. End of story.

Wait a minute I think you misunderstood what I meant and that is the problem with typing. I do spend a lot although I do return mostly because I cannot view the items in our store and we do not have shoes and so forth so yes they have to be returned sometimes several times. I have a lot of coach bags and I am always in their stores and I was trying to point out that there are people who spend a lot for their income level and not just one bag a year...I am talking at least a bag every other month and they are dedicated and loyal to coach that do not get a coupon which I do not think is fair. I am not talking a bag every six months or a year. I think there are some people deserving of a coupon that maybe does not spend as much as me but still spends. So for them I hope they have a wonderful SA that see on a regular visit and gives them the discount.

I am sorry this got out of proportion here and I had to leave to do some chores. I guess I should watch what I say or type.

I did not say I was not pleased with the product and please read above. I am not here to fight with anyone. Yes what I wrote was flawed but my logic is not!!!

I wish someone would just lock this post because this is way out of hand.

Wait a minute I think you misunderstood what I meant and that is the problem with typing. I do spend a lot although I do return mostly because I cannot view the items in our store and we do not have shoes and so forth so yes they have to be returned sometimes several times. I have a lot of coach bags and I am always in their stores and I was trying to point out that there are people who spend a lot for their income level and not just one bag a year...I am talking at least a bag every other month and they are dedicated and loyal to coach that do not get a coupon which I do not think is fair. I am not talking a bag every six months or a year. I think there are some people deserving of a coupon that maybe does not spend as much as me but still spends. So for them I hope they have a wonderful SA that see on a regular visit and gives them the discount.

I am sorry this got out of proportion here and I had to leave to do some chores. I guess I should watch what I say or type.

I based my reply on your comment and if i got it wrong because there was more to that than written then i'm sorry.

however, if you don't return everything, and are often at the coach store, same one, i don't really see a problem with you asking the SA about the event and if he/she knows you they'd invite you.

the perfume thing....it was a limited number. doens't mean that just because you didn't get one that they don't recognize you as a coach shopper - unfortunately not everyone gets to get one. (if you want to know if you're one of the invitees if you happen to be shopping at coach and when they pull up your info they would say so with "perfume invite" or something to that effect, the SA should let you know)